Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Kung Fury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

poo poo dawg, just go with the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0i45VmCraI

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
big mean jerk has the right ideas so far for me, the octopus one will have me in happy tears for a while

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

and seeing this sober a while back was hilarious enough for me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
In australia there used ro be a show called rage that was guest programmers and stuff playing weird music clips all night from 12am to 8am. That was fun to watch tripping bjt onlt after winding down from some adventure.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-M54ib0XWE

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkrjf9y3P0

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

this movie is amazing

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why dont terrorists just play the numbers game and leave their phones turned on on flights and at petrol stations

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Big Mean Jerk posted:

this movie is amazing

you bet your rear end it is, look how rad of a poster it has

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
holy poo poo yes

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
there are some insanely creepy "haunted" woods nearish me that are terrifying as gently caress to drive through at night as they are literally pitch black, i may have a friend drive me around through them for a bit while im at my worst, see how bad i get when they shut the head lights off. that's my adventure compromise isaac

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Ugh another thread reminding me I don't know where to get shrooms, fuckin cool people. I'll just go interrupt a showing of some new play in Seattle or some poo poo

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Watch Fire walk with me, shrooms improved the plot. Going outside to a new place is much better tho

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
here's a better idea, don't waste mushrooms on stupid crap.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
OP, I hope you enjoy your "trip" to the woods but please remember the greatest highs come from life in the shape of friends, family and the dignity of doing an honest day's work; those are the real drugs we should all crave.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Ugh another thread reminding me I don't know where to get shrooms, fuckin cool people. I'll just go interrupt a showing of some new play in Seattle or some poo poo

hey buddy ever heard of the internet? the thing you're on right now? where you can buy any drug super easy?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Also they're trivially easy to grow.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

you bet your rear end it is, look how rad of a poster it has

sweet jesus

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You can get mushrooms from the ground fyi ita free

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mr. Unlucky posted:

here's a better idea, don't waste mushrooms on stupid crap.

you could suggest something useful instead, though your username suggests i shouldn't listen to you anyway :colbert:

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 27, 2016

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Dumbo
Flight of the navigator
The BFG (1989)

vug fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jan 27, 2016

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

considering i have no sex drive while hosed up

so i don't either but just for the gently caress of it a ladyfriend and i decided to experiment with loving on acid and it was, at least for me, almost a religious experience, although also at times a comical and bizarre one (but that's tripping for you)

i will always treasure the memory of eating a psychedelic pussy that morphed colors and shapes right before my very eyes, writhing in infinite rainbow fractals in a way that seemed almost supernaturally connected with the rhythms and patterns with which i worked my tongue

god drat it now i have a hard on

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Forbidden Zone

(they even just released it in color a few years ago!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBDqd7rHhLg

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MiracleWhale posted:

so i don't either but just for the gently caress of it a ladyfriend and i decided to experiment with loving on acid and it was, at least for me, almost a religious experience, although also at times a comical and bizarre one (but that's tripping for you)

i will always treasure the memory of eating a psychedelic pussy that morphed colors and shapes right before my very eyes, writhing in infinite rainbow fractals in a way that seemed almost supernaturally connected with the rhythms and patterns with which i worked my tongue

wow

e: i kinda have a hard on now too

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

lol

i tried to fool around with someone and it just wasn't in my body's ability to find it fun at the time. it wasn't the dude either, i was just happier staring at the stucco on the ceiling and watching it vibrate. there was no real reaction in my vajayjay to anything he did :/

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

will always treasure the memory of eating a psychedelic pussy that morphed colors and shapes right before my very eyes, writhing in infinite rainbow fractals in a way that seemed almost supernaturally connected with the rhythms and patterns with which i worked my tongue

cv plz

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Jesus Christ posted:

Forbidden Zone

(they even just released it in color a few years ago!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBDqd7rHhLg

well then... let me just add this to the list...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
should i get more booze????

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUZTybLlWKI

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
doesn't alcohol actually make your trip less intense?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Orkin Mang posted:

should i get more booze????

you and I both know the answer to this.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Read a book or listen to an audio book you moron

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

:yikes:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

come on now, some of the best movies were made into books

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWUgnQ1ovBA

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

amityville anus posted:

:smithfrog:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive only evet tripped once without drinkikg heavily and it was a sad loving night where we watched Johnny English like 8 times in a row back to back

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Shrooms huh?

You probably want to go with "Martyrs" (the original, not the American remake), "A Serbian Film" or "Taxidermia"

• Locked thread