Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
tripping real hard on shrooms. last time i decided spontaneously on matix and it turned into cgi muppet glitch theater which was pretty fun. smiths mouth was too big and his eyebrows were freakin me out. also attempted to play katamari, which was just ridiculous and i melted into goo on the controller and couldn't talk for a while. a buddy of mine has a friend that grows them and I can get a real good amount for free when he's in town. if we can't do campfire, i want something fun to watch on hand. suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Universe Master posted:

Baby's Day Out

:cry:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Isaac posted:

Go do something cool like wander around outside dont watch a movie till youre coming down

considering my behavior last time, id rather not risk coming across anyone and turning into a strangers scarf

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Hector Beerlioz posted:

this was the first thing that came to my mind

ok what is this

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Isaac posted:

Do litterally anything but watch a movie or play videp games

if i knew how to be functional while on shrooms, id agree wholeheartedly. but, again, considering i wound up thinking my phone was on jupiter and i was wrapped around a space heater fan, thinking the ceiling wanted to eat me, i dont really want to risk being outside

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Isaac posted:

Have a shower in the dark. This is better than watching a movie when tripping even if you dont wabt to leave the house.

visuals are like the main point for me, so no

:stare:

yes

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

i usually don't do it solo, my buddy that supplies them and i trip together. and considering i have no sex drive while hosed up, showering together might just be a bit... bland. i would probably just not get up out of the water for several hours

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

like you won't see visuals in the dark!! do you even trip bro drat

its more fun lit up

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

symbolic posted:

Ernest Saves Christmas

:lol:

candidate after that allegro non troppo thing

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Sheep-Goats posted:

You should probably listen to Issac's advice you weird goonlord

goon QUEEN you fuckin idjit

malice in wonderland has a more hosed up poosay than the wall

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
big mean jerk has the right ideas so far for me, the octopus one will have me in happy tears for a while

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

and seeing this sober a while back was hilarious enough for me

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
holy poo poo yes

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
there are some insanely creepy "haunted" woods nearish me that are terrifying as gently caress to drive through at night as they are literally pitch black, i may have a friend drive me around through them for a bit while im at my worst, see how bad i get when they shut the head lights off. that's my adventure compromise isaac

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Mr. Unlucky posted:

here's a better idea, don't waste mushrooms on stupid crap.

you could suggest something useful instead, though your username suggests i shouldn't listen to you anyway :colbert:

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jan 27, 2016

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

so i don't either but just for the gently caress of it a ladyfriend and i decided to experiment with loving on acid and it was, at least for me, almost a religious experience, although also at times a comical and bizarre one (but that's tripping for you)

i will always treasure the memory of eating a psychedelic pussy that morphed colors and shapes right before my very eyes, writhing in infinite rainbow fractals in a way that seemed almost supernaturally connected with the rhythms and patterns with which i worked my tongue

god drat it now i have a hard on

lol

i tried to fool around with someone and it just wasn't in my body's ability to find it fun at the time. it wasn't the dude either, i was just happier staring at the stucco on the ceiling and watching it vibrate. there was no real reaction in my vajayjay to anything he did :/

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Jesus Christ posted:

Forbidden Zone

(they even just released it in color a few years ago!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBDqd7rHhLg

well then... let me just add this to the list...

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
doesn't alcohol actually make your trip less intense?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

amityville anus posted:

Read a book or listen to an audio book you moron

:smithfrog:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

A misanthrope posted:

great love story in this one to boot :3:

i saw irreversible and got kinda irritated at how long the twirly cam stuff went on for then the rape scene happened and i was just :stare:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Hector Beerlioz posted:

OP watch a bunch of Gumby shorts.

you're on point hector, i like it

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There was one I saw as a kid where they went into an oven and got attacked by a bunch of pastries but I've never been able to find it.

:wtc: need this in my life

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

holy crap i was like a kid the last time i saw these hahahaha

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

nah, s'all gravy man :hfive:

the kids i work with are starting to wake up for the day, lazy time at work is over. keep the suggestions rolling, please, the list so far is awesome and much appreciated guys :love:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

AbbadonOfHell posted:

This, every time.

sadly ive only seen clips of this lovely monstrosity

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Medium Cool posted:

If you don't get closed eyed visuals you didn't eat enough.

it looked like kinda what you see when you apply pressure on your eyelids, but more intense and vibratey, if i recall. i ate enough to turn into an incomprehensible mess who wanted to talk to the shower curtain all night and almost fell face first into the bathroom mirror because my hands weighed me down into the sink. i drooled all my friends carpet, i think i ate enough

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

worth noting that we did this after we started to come down. i don't think either of us could have done it at the peak

we ate them sometime in the late evening, by the time i was coming down, the sun was up and i was just twitchy like id had too much coffee but without the caffeine affecting my mind. i knew i was exhausted, but i just tossed around for a few hours. no desire to even cuddle someone came up

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Bob James posted:

Star Wars Holiday Special

hahahahaha yes

i like it

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

n.. posted:

Beyond the Black Rainbow is the correct answer

this looks really good, thank you for listing

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
holy gently caress, i slept for a long time. thank you all for the suggestions, im throwing them on the list to look into further. ive at least heard of most of them and i won't spoil anything for myself for when i eat the little pile of magic

the great deceiver posted:

also did i read this wrong or are you tripping on shrooms while at you are at work and supposed to be watching over children because if so lol

no, deceiver, i don't think i could handle 7 special needs kids at once while unable to walk or lift my hands straight. i need to wait for my buddy to come back into town for him to get the shrooms for us. ill post results when he's finally able to make the trip

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
by all means though, keep the suggestions coming, i want, like, a fuckin master list compiled when this happens. i plan to eat just as much as last time, so everything should be pretty awesome looking

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Blazing Ownager posted:

gently caress watching movies, just watch Wonder Showzen

i have the first two seasons on dvd, puttin it on the list. also, yeah, holy mountain is going on there. i would never ever ever watch eraserhead while tripping, that just sounds like a real loving awful time

you're bad and you should feel bad

Drink-Mix Man posted:

The Wachowski Speed Racer

or for darker times, One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest.

considering speed racer just because of the pretty colors. no one gives a poo poo about plot on shrooms. i think id kill myself if I watched cuckoos nest like that

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Toadvine posted:

Go outside or draw or something.

already stated id really rather not just wander around in that state, last thing i need is to be picked up by the cops. i live a block away from our village hall and there's a steady stream of squad cars in and out of their huge garage. they tend to question literally anyone walking around late at night, it's ridiculous.

and if i picked up a pencil and paper, it would be after i sleep when i come down to record what i saw during. i couldn't even hold a video game controller up or text, hands are pretty worthless when im in it

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 28, 2016

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

MiracleWhale posted:

ms. dr. dogballs jr. phd. what you should actually do is get some acrylics and fingerpaint

i guarantee you will uncover worlds of sparkling rainbow magic in those paints

do not do this on carpet

:lol:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

i'm disappointed, that would make a very good thread imo

i agree, you should eat a 1/4th and babysit a downy and post results

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

jlechem posted:

Who the gently caress doesn't watch 2001 a space oddesy while in shrooms

i think i would just be all :stare: instead of :lsd:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Bacon Hat posted:

did someone say blues brothers

probably... if not, the last waltz

your welcome, please let me know how it went

added, thank you :)

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

genesplicer posted:

The Apple (1980) A truly frightening musical/ rock opera.

holy poo poo i just watched the trailer :aaaaa:

added

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

lol actually back in the heady days of phenazepam i was the goon who got a job interview at the local orphanage/children's home while blacked out on joose

jfc you're my hero/worst nightmare wrapped in one hahaha

Richie posted:

fear and loathing in las vegas

ugh, no

:love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Happy Bear Suit posted:

kung pow: enter the fist

gently caress, much as i want to keep it to weird poo poo i haven't seen before, this movie is still so fuckin funny to me that i may add it out of obligation

• Locked thread