Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Quote-Unquote posted:

Facebook app that shares erotic dreams about coworkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Heroin, only it's good for you, also it's legal and free.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A Gluten-Free product that is actually extremely gluten rich to weed out the people who are faking.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a machine that goes to the bathroom for you

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Something that does to my brain what booze does but also doesn't do to my liver, kidney, esophagus etc what booze does.

We already have colonoscopy bags.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 27, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A rowboat with dildos for oar handles.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Outrail posted:

Something that does to my brain what booze does but also doesn't do to my liver, kidney, esophagus etc what booze does.

GHB already exists

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

A rowboat with dildos for oar handles.

I rowed in college, if that sport was any more homoerotic it would require astroglide

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dr Cheeto posted:

I rowed in college, if that sport was any more homoerotic it would require astroglide

Same! You going to Head of the Fish this year?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Anyway I meant a regular rowboat, not a rowing shell.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Bizzaro fandango.com where people buy tickets to movies they don't want to see that takes money away from the movie's box office gross.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A ring that can be placed around the neck of a cormorant so that it is prevented from swallowing the fish it catches and you can collect a bunch of fish while the bird does all the work.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A shoulder parrot that is actually a flask so you can sneak beverages into the movie theater.
It would be a real, live parrot which has had its stomach surgically replaced with a flask.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

a segway for gerbils

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Vegemite flavored protein shakes.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

A shoulder parrot that is actually a flask so you can sneak beverages into the movie theater.
It would be a real, live parrot which has had its stomach surgically replaced with a flask.

The only thing it can squawk is "kill me"

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

Stuffguyman posted:

Bizzaro fandango.com where people buy tickets to movies they don't want to see that takes money away from the movie's box office gross.

Negative anything would be really great. Anything where your activity can subtract from the overall total.

Potential applications:
Hillary Clinton defeats Donald Trump by a count of +4 votes to -12 votes.

I'm going to "pay it backwards" at Starbucks so that my drink is cheaper and the next guy in line picks up the tab.

All three-pointers hit with your eyes closed subtract 3 points from your opponent's score.

If you advance a pawn to the other end of the chessboard you don't get to promote your piece, but you can remove any non-king piece from the board.

Posting in FYAD lowers your overall post count. Posting in D&D should count double.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

An extension for Reddit that erases a single random memory every time the user get an upvote

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A ray gun that transforms any object into the last object the gun was used on

edit: the first object gets transformed into the last object, obviously, in order to complete the cycle and conform to the law of mass preservation

kalel fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 27, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Instant oatmeal that's meant to be used with urine instead of hot water.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Applewhite posted:

Same! You going to Head of the Fish this year?

If you want to see me in spandex just say so

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

passenger airbags that deploy whenever the smart car detects the use of the word "bazinga"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

SciFiDownBeat posted:

passenger airbags that deploy whenever the smart car detects the use of the word "bazinga"

Demolition Man style safety Foam.

Exo -Armour for extrema sports that prevents limb hyperextension so you can ski right off a cliff or into a house without any repercussions.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A programmable whoopie cushion

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
a hamster shaped vibrator that crawls on little robot legs into your butthole

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Freebase cocaine that makes you a better musician every time you take it instead of just most of the time.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
a beautiful woman

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Bacon plate.

Roomba-like bot that will take your dog for a walk and pick up the poop.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A boner pill that's supposed to last more than 4 hours.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gatorade that actually makes you sweat different colors

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A car powered by the laughter of children so that when you need to fill up the tank all you have to do is drive through a playground.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A train that gives you a free model train of the train you're riding with every ticket purchase.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
a sort of lynch pin stitching arrangement for sexy secretaries/librarians clothes and underwear so they seem to be secure but when that stitch breaks on any garment that piece of clothing falls off and pulls enough to break the other weak stitches leading to the entire outfit suddenly falling apart all at once
she doesnt know whats happening but its very sexy and youre there watching it all and its very sexy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

a sort of lynch pin stitching arrangement for sexy secretaries/librarians clothes and underwear so they seem to be secure but when that stitch breaks on any garment that piece of clothing falls off and pulls enough to break the other weak stitches leading to the entire outfit suddenly falling apart all at once
she doesnt know whats happening but its very sexy and youre there watching it all and its very sexy

She tries to cover up but you've already seen everything.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

She tries to cover up but you've already seen everything.
I've seen it all.

Then I leave.

On the grass.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I've seen it all

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

A train that gives you a free model train of the train you're riding with every ticket purchase.
Is there any nudity in it?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

Is there any nudity in it?

Uh, not really...

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Uh, not really...