Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
This shows the biggest crab in the world. They are so big you cant even image looking at one in real life!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiMsYwTRuUw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
great

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
they're tangled in your mom's pubes

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Nice. Good to see you are showing support for our latest mod and using one of his songs for ur vid.

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
MODS: Please sticky this thread

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
those arent the biggest.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Robo Reagan posted:

:iceburn:

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
i'd really appreciate if this was stickied.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

holy gently caress mlao those are big crabs :wth: i cant belief waht my eyesare seeing these crabs arE HUGE!!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
eh, i've hosted bigger

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Robo Reagan posted:

:drat:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

someone pinch me i must be dreaming :xd: thesecrabs and dream crabs only seen them thisbig in ur head while u sleep lol wtf am i seeing here am i awake??

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

ghostter posted:

someone pinch me i must be dreaming :xd: thesecrabs and dream crabs only seen them thisbig in ur head while u sleep lol wtf am i seeing here am i awake??

No.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

HOLY gently caress LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE CRABS!
EASILY THE WORLDS LARGEST!!!
I WANT TO HOLD ONE OF ITS CRAB LEGS UP HIGH WHILE A GOLD MEDAL IS DRAPED AROUND THE CRABS NECK AWARDING IT WORLDS LARGEST CRAB FOREVER

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I wanna get a bunch of giant crabs and make them fight in a pit I dig in my backyard. Or maybe throw tiny dogs into the pit like how they threw Christians into a Coliseum full of lions. Has the potential to be pretty cool.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
lol at the song selection

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thread delivers on more levels than i could have possibly imagined

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Those are some pretty good crabs! Thanks!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Who made those loving crab?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vz7b5EGeR0

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

ThickDick420 posted:

This shows the biggest crab in the world. They are so big you cant even image looking at one in real life!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiMsYwTRuUw

Your mom let you film them?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

Who made those loving crab?

the crab nebula 'cancer' fires down a single beam of nutritious light from each of its stellar points in a moving network that assembles the crabs like a 3d printer on the shores of galapagos

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I saw a film on TV where they said the apex predator on Christmas Island is a crab and then they showed a big-rear end crab hunting other crab in a loving forest. Now think if that were true in other places like if you had to carry a gun in Australia because otherwise a drop crab might get you etc. That would be wild.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ha ha h thought it was said big craps and i thought ha ha i bet the one im donig in a minute will be biger ;)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow, just look at these crabs. FishingMaster20 has outdone himself by compiling the very biggest and best crab pictures in the world into one easy to view youtube video. it's absolutely crabulous!!!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

gently caress THE OCEAN am i right am i alone here when i say IM NOT SLEEPNIG TONIGHT!!!!!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

CRABS IS POSTED LIVE WITH THE MEN AND WOMEN OF SEA PATROL. ALL CRUSTACEANS ARE loving CREEPY UNTIL BOILED AND SERVED IN A NEW ENGLAND EATERY.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

someone pass the drawn butter and lemon please

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

gently caress THE OCEAN am i right am i alone here when i say IM NOT SLEEPNIG TONIGHT!!!!!

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

OP pm'd and told me that this thread should be about the Iron Sheik and his rippling bouncy pecs and rad moustache were it not for a simple typo

Martin Luther Kink
Oct 17, 2004
Barroom Hero
holy gently caress I just shot ropes to the video itt

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

thread delivers on more levels than i could have possibly imagined

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

hahaahahaha pro loving click

Risky
May 18, 2003

Don't eat the crab legs at a cheap Chinese buffet

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:five:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

the crab nebula 'cancer' fires down a single beam of nutritious light from each of its stellar points in a moving network that assembles the crabs like a 3d printer on the shores of galapagos
oh okay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
What about those tree crabs that steal your hubcaps I think those are bigger.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i've seen bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i still agree the thread should be stickied though

• Locked thread