Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fyodor posted:

last week I sliced a bell pepper in half and there was a baby bell pepper inside. :3:

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

it's real easy to get double meat for free at Potbelly's.... pm for the secret....

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I like to load up on free shot at job fairs, car shows, etc. Also a sweet life hack is to fill your pockets with those mints when you leave fancy (not McDonalds) restaurants

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My family gets cats for free, people just throw their old cats away in the nearby fields! Amazing! Unfortunately, they're usually in poor condition once they reach the house, often starving to death. Please make sure to fatten up your pets before you abandon them to die so that maybe they have a chance to Incredible Journey their way to my dad's garage

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

dad gay. so what posted:

i cut my neighbors power and disabled his alarm system and then broke into his house and murdered his family lol

for free?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY9EX28GKvk

naem
May 29, 2011

My nine intch cotck

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

The Goatfather posted:

i upgraded a pirated copy fo windows 7 to a legal copy of windows 10 for free

you got ripped off

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont pay the air or water taxes and when no ones looking i suck in a bunch of air via big inhale techniques and drink from faucets and streams and poo poo anyway

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

My nine intch cotck

Serious Frolicking posted:

you got ripped off

Ace

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i haven't been billed for my 100/100 mbit fiber connection since moving in 6 months ago

it just worked when i plugged my computer in

i'll call and ask when i get a job lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you go to the local park you can get lots of free plants and animals

• Locked thread