Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you have any piercings?
I DO have piercings
I DO NOT have any piercings
View Results

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ChairmanMeow posted:

Started browsing the penis pics and came across this

hector, chairmanmeow just said hes jizzing on your pic dude
shooting ropes right across it man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I...a...um...what?
yeah I don't know , it's after the first page of show more results. I think it was Jacobs ladder piercings

I'm known for my rope shooting

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ChairmanMeow posted:

yeah I don't know , it's after the first page of show more results. I think it was Jacobs ladder piercings

:yikes:

My av isn't even from the movie jacobs ladder, I do not like this!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

*attaches wallet chain to anus piercing*
i dont need your permission to be this creative and unique

No, of course you don't. By all means, feel free to express yourself in any fashion of your choosing.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

No, of course you don't. By all means, feel free to express yourself in any fashion of your choosing.
*tightly wraps self in barbed wire*
you hate this! you hate how cool and interesting this makes me!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I took out my earrings after I stopped selling drugs

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Got a long 5-foot metal pole and sharpened the end. Drove it into my collarbone area, down through the torso and it comes out to the left of my taint. I'm in constant pain, can't bend over, and basically on antibiotics 24/7 to fight the numerous infections present on the wounds, but dang if I ain't the uniquest snowflake around.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Honesty is appreciated in poll threads, please and thank you.

since i am being completely and painfully honest, you are welcome

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao gently caress no I'm not trashy

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I piereced op's mom with my dillz

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I piereced op's mom with my dillz

Noice :thumbsup:

spamlover
May 27, 2015
When I was 12 I really wanted my ears pierced but I was told that I could only have my left ear done because the right ear is the gay ear. People still accused me of being gay with just my left ear pierced, so I eventually just took it out and let the hole seal up. I regret it now because it was popular then for guys to have earrings - not so much now. I don't consider the earlobe stretching thing to be in the same category.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If a guy has gauged earlobes- he probably was molested!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Maoist Pussy posted:

Def true. The gauge is the victims way of saying "Please uncle, if you must have me, please put your wang through my ear-hole, and not my bum-hole."

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
I cant stand when people talk about piercings and need to use the medical terms or whatever instead of just saying nose or ear or whatever. Its because they are always some retarded girl with 18 piercings 8 different colors in their hair and a 3rd grade reading level but they need to act like they know something. gently caress them yo for r34l

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i got a nosering. i have a friend who slid face first down a concrete halfpipe and had both nipple rings ripped right out and now his nipples look like little dog ears.

Aug 4, 2010

ive always wanted a prince albert

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I want to pierce Hector to a cross.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
ive got that piercing that goes out the tip of my dick back around into my rear end in a top hat and out the tip of my dick

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

amityville anus posted:

ive got that piercing that goes out the tip of my dick back around into my rear end in a top hat and out the tip of my dick

does he tell you "its ok because he loves you"?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Obscuritatem posted:

i got a nosering. i have a friend who slid face first down a concrete halfpipe and had both nipple rings ripped right out and now his nipples look like little dog ears.

u usually ahve to pay for that so cool

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

staberind posted:

does he tell you "its ok because he loves you"?

It's one piercing not multiple, repeated, piercings

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
i have both eyeballs pierced

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
people with piercings are mentally ill and were molested as children hth

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

piercing blue eys baby i'm af irework

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i can't even look at people that have facial piercings or mutilated earlobe holes, it grosses me out that bad. I can handle normal ear piercings but everything else just looks like an open wound with a piece of wire stuck in it so it can't heal.

those dermal ones are the worst. It looks like you stuck a little glittery thumbtack into your skin and left it there. loving grooooooooosssssssss

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

people with piercings are mentally ill and were molested as children hth
so where are your piercings located, dgsw?

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I like tats and piercings. On other people.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

so where are your piercings located, dgsw?

i have a 8mb of ram in my boner

Fluo
May 25, 2007

symbolic posted:

when i was younger i really wanted snake bites

i'm very glad that phase passed

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have friends who got those gauged earlobes things after 10 years they have to just keep wearing them as otherwise with them out they just droop everywhere and won't ever fix the hole up

Glad i never went through that phase

Fluo
May 25, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

i have a 8mb of ram in my boner

Surely you just have a floppy disk

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have 14 piercings.

'00' plugs in both ears, 2 in my left ear cartilage, my septum, three in my bottom lip, my tongue, vertical barbells in each nipple, the top of my navel (like DMX), and two barbels along the bottom of my dick called frenums.

I'm a 6'2, 235 lb man, teaching art in private schools for muslim youth. I'm not muslim but I take out my nose and lip rings for work. I never take anything else out except when I'm training with my friends at the gym, don't wanna lose a tooth on the wrestling mat.

I'm 27, my parents never abused or molested me, although we were not well off we were happy, and I'm probably crazy but high functioning enough that it doesn't matter. I just really like decorating my body and getting stabbed with needles. Woman really like my tongue stud for box munchin', some woman cannot handle the dick piercings, but some really like it a lot, and I really like the way it feels so whatever.

The chief benefits of body mod are two-fold: not only does it attract like minded people to you, but anyone who doesn't want to engage me because of the way that I look is very likely someone I wouldn't have been able to connect with anyways.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
one time I went drunk to a tattoo place and got my septum pierced it hurt and sucked so no dont

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

I have 14 piercings.

'00' plugs in both ears, 2 in my left ear cartilage, my septum, three in my bottom lip, my tongue, vertical barbells in each nipple, the top of my navel (like DMX), and two barbels along the bottom of my dick called frenums.

I'm a 6'2, 235 lb man, teaching art in private schools for muslim youth. I'm not muslim but I take out my nose and lip rings for work. I never take anything else out except when I'm training with my friends at the gym, don't wanna lose a tooth on the wrestling mat.

I'm 27, my parents never abused or molested me, although we were not well off we were happy, and I'm probably crazy but high functioning enough that it doesn't matter. I just really like decorating my body and getting stabbed with needles. Woman really like my tongue stud for box munchin', some woman cannot handle the dick piercings, but some really like it a lot, and I really like the way it feels so whatever.

The chief benefits of body mod are two-fold: not only does it attract like minded people to you, but anyone who doesn't want to engage me because of the way that I look is very likely someone I wouldn't have been able to connect with anyways.
oh, you're serious

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the chief benefits of my propeller beanie hat are that it tends to attract like-minded people and repulse and annoy people that sometimes make me feel bad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Stretched lobes and both nipples

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omY8b-MX9_8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

symbolic posted:

oh, you're serious

I mean, yes I seriously got all those things done. I wouldn't redo the tongue, it was really too much for me, and I didn't mind my dick (I got both at once to cut down on healing downtime) but I don't think I could handle a PA or any needle-through-head stuff.

I'll be getting two more in my nose this year, my shop in Philly has a "Buy 4, the 5th is on us!" and I have a freebie owed to me!

Also, when people say stuff about how they don't like my jewelry, I just say "good thing it's not your body then" and that is usually the end of that. Sometimes people ask me if I regret any of my work or tattoos and the answer is No, because I thought long and hard about almost all of them (navel was pretty much a walk-in).

• Locked thread