Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you store your ketchup in the fridge?
Yes, I'm an idiot and put the ketchup in the fridge
No, I'm a smart goon and store the ketchup elsewhere
Comedy, "I'm a disgusting person that doesn't like ketchup" option
View Results

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Three Olives posted:

Honestly if you eat enough fast food to have a strong brand allegiance you are probably poor and/or obese, I mean it's all cheap poo poo. I mean, it's fine, almost all of us eat fast food, sometimes we are busy, forget to pack a lunch, just don't give a poo poo that day but if you are comparing the demographics and food quality of Sonic over Whataburger and have really strong opinions on who the "better" customer is you might as well be arguing over the better Payday lender or Rent to Own store.

good restaurants usually dont know how to do good burgers, in my expierience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Honestly if you eat enough fast food to have a strong brand allegiance you are probably poor and/or obese, I mean it's all cheap poo poo. I mean, it's fine, almost all of us eat fast food, sometimes we are busy, forget to pack a lunch, just don't give a poo poo that day but if you are comparing the demographics and food quality of Sonic over Whataburger and have really strong opinions on who the "better" customer is you might as well be arguing over the better Payday lender or Rent to Own store.

They're both trash, whataburger is just popular in Texas, the trashiest state in the union.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I had a couple of really good burgers from Chili's.

I also made a pretty kick rear end burger from scratch where I used Portabello mushrooms instead of bread.

Fun fact, in Mexico they actually put ham in the Hamburger along with the beef patty and cheese. Tastes pretty good with sliced jalapeno pepper, panko-breaded onions and guacamole.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

So my manager took a few of my coworkers out to eat free food on the company dime, and took us out to TGI Fridays and I got a garbage tier burger for $12 and if I had to pay for it I would have been pissed but since I didn't I guess it tasted alright

I put room temperature ketchup on my fries but not the burger because the burger had some sorta sauce on it already

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A misanthrope posted:

good restaurants usually dont know how to do good burgers, in my expierience

yeah theyre always very small diameter but very tall, and the bun is too toasted. dont get me started on their chicken "fingers"

• Locked thread