Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i used to think goons were wise and smart. then i opened the forums and began to read their posts. gonna have to go with no on goon advice in general, overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

goons are idiots you idiot

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

following goon advice qualifies you for a Darwin award

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
Op did it ever occur to you that we have feelings

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Sometimes it's good actually

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Goon advice is good if you're in the right thread for it. GBS could give good advice, but you have to know who is bullshitting you and who is actually trying to help. I think you have the ability to tell the difference, OP.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I never make a decision until it's fully researched on somethingawful and 4chan.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
asked this in the otehr trhead but no one answered so i need some goon advice (hehe) napping with another dude is it gay or nay?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a retart

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Smash it Smash hit posted:

asked this in the otehr trhead but no one answered so i need some goon advice (hehe) napping with another dude is it gay or nay?

someone answered it in the other thread but wouldnt mind a second iopinon

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

thathonkey posted:

i used to think goons were wise and smart. then i opened the forums and began to read their posts. gonna have to go with no on goon advice in general, overall.

are u trolling us??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a goon saved my life. that goons name was "wolf-nuts"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i always give good advice. i also only advise people to kill themselves.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

only if you eat da poo poo

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
goons are the most contrary motherfuckers on the planet. they'll try telling you the sky is red and birds tunnel underground and mad max: fury road was a bad movie

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
never trust a goon

never trust a fart

never trust a goons fart

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
where you gonna get advice from, loving reddit? pppbbbbbbbt

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Yay is the sound I make when I watch goon advice go horribly awry. So yay.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

goons are the most contrary motherfuckers on the planet. they'll try telling you the sky is red and birds tunnel underground and mad max: fury road was a bad movie

show me the goon who says fury road was bad

I must break him

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
here's some advice:

you suck

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

show me the goon who says fury road was bad

I must break him

right after the movie came out there were goons in every thread about it trying to be all edgy. they got me. mission accomplished. i was real mad.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

If you wake up with your hand between two pillows, nay. If the other guy says "those aren't pillows" then it's gay. I saw that in a movie one time.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

if you tell a goon the building's on fire and he needs to get out now or perish he'll stop and try to explain to you why the building sucks and he's glad it's burning

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Network Pesci posted:

If you wake up with your hand between two pillows, nay. If the other guy says "those aren't pillows" then it's gay. I saw that in a movie one time.

you are a v wise sage and will get some of my positive vibes tonight

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

goons will vote for trump ironically because they dont understand that still counts

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Don't listen to my advice I make terrible choices

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i am wise and worldly so if i give you advise you should prob take it

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

gimme advice plz any will do im not picky

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

gimme advice plz any will do im not picky

comb your hair you look like a slob

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i would like your advice, jerry

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

comb your hair you look like a slob

thx dude i was going for that " just woke up loko" i read in gq but obviously not a keeper

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

i would like your advice, jerry

everyone is panicking and investing in gold. you do the ol 'end around' and invest in silver. they'll never see it coming

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

everyone is panicking and investing in gold. you do the ol 'end around' and invest in silver. they'll never see it coming

cool, dumping my 4o1k into silver today!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Goons are some of the smartest motherfuckers as well as the best looking motherfuckers on the planet. I would strongly advise you listen to your fellow goon and learn what you can while you can.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
in general?

nay

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
A better way to make decisions is to eviscerate a small animal and search their viscera for omens of the future

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

see? "torture small animals" is the kind of advice you get when you talk to goons

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Goon advice is poo poo

Water is wet

Sand is Sandy

More news at 11!

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Torture is a bit extreme, they hardly suffer if one were to have a little guillotine that ensures a clean, humane kill every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Tonsured posted:

Torture is a bit extreme, they hardly suffer if one were to have a little guillotine that ensures a clean, humane kill every time.

ok then that's fine

• Locked thread