Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I want Obama for a third term. I want Obama for a fourth term too. Don't go Obama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Obama did not institute full communism or carry out my own specific agenda exact as I dreamed it. Therefore he is a bad president.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

crabcakes66 posted:

Obama did not institute full communism or carry out my own specific agenda exact as I dreamed it. Therefore he is a bad president.

*is a child whose severed head has a few seconds to look at dead mom*

Well it's policy minutiae, and you just don't understand how politics works and

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think he was pretty good I liked him and would have a beer with him

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

TEAYCHES posted:

*is a child whose severed head has a few seconds to look at dead mom*

Well it's policy minutiae, and you just don't understand how politics works and

I'm sure electing your imaginary presidential candidate will result in no bad things happening ever again.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

crabcakes66 posted:

I'm sure electing your imaginary presidential candidate will result in no bad things happening ever again.

I believe in America. I believe it can elect a president who won't sign off on air strikes that kill children for eight years straight.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Agag posted:

I believe in America. I believe it can elect a president who won't sign off on air strikes that kill children for eight years straight.

You dumb poo poo.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Lol, "not engaging in foreverwar" is now a fringe position and responsibility for that lays squarely on his shoulders

Also he loving sucks at basketball, he shoots bricks

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Id love to scoop the chocolate out of Michelles b hole with my mouth

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Sorry, not wanting foreverwar and believing Obama could never negotiate with racist-as-hell Tea Party Republicans makes you a dumb illiterate Commusocialanarchodummy and Hillary Clinton is going to win IT IS INEVITABLE.

gently caress Obama and the idiots who apologize for his failure of a presidency.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

You dumb poo poo.

I also dislike air strikes for 8 years straight that kill children. Why do you love them?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

GORDON posted:

I also dislike air strikes for 8 years straight that kill children. Why do you love them?

It just seems like a president could just... not do them.

Even a right-wing racist candidate could frame it as "let them all kill each other, I won't waste American tax dollars on those scum" or something like that. Whatever it takes to stop consistently blowing kids up for no reason.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

GORDON posted:

I wasn't saying I loved them, idiot man.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I wasn't saying I loved them, idiot man.

And you're not saying you don't.

You love killing kids, and that's why you love Obama. Psycho.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

GORDON posted:

And you're not saying you don't.

You love killing kids, and that's why you love Obama. Psycho.

Your current level of drunkenness isn't doing a whole lot for your posting, please have more so you're funny or less so you're not a mental defective

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Agag posted:

I wonder how many children air strikes have saved?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Id love to scoop the chocolate out of Michelles b hole with my mouth

Obama won't care, she's furniture

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

logical phalluses posted:

false dichotomy bruh

Nah bitch. We need that oil

lfield
May 10, 2008
obama is poo poo but he probably couldnt be better if he tried, which he isnt, though he isn't as bad as he could have been, so he's sort of okay

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

crabcakes66 posted:

Future lookin' bright.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Obama is probably as good as, if not a little bit better, a president as Clinton. Take of that what you will.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

crabcakes66 posted:

Easy, just count up every child in America and there's your answer.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Your current level of drunkenness isn't doing a whole lot for your posting, please have more so you're funny or less so you're not a mental defective

Why can't you just admit you love the fact obama has been killing kids with drone strikes for the last 7 years? Just admit it.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Why would I love that, forums poster GORDON

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

GORDON posted:

Or you could be Bush and invade a country (on erroneous facts) toppling it's government and causing the whole region to be destabilized.

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
DIAF OP it's Lincoln then FDR then Washington than Obama

But we could be elected a talking turd after GWB

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Cuckoo posted:

He's certainly better than whatever piece of poo poo we're going to end up with in 2016

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

The Obama is the first non-pinkskin emperor of the federated planets of terra or whatever you monkeys call your government.

He's cooler than the Aenarian iceplains of Andoria. He's more chill than my Andorian ale. He's rougher and tougher than the greatest victors of the Ushaan.

Truly, an inspiration to the alpha quadrant.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Tony Homo posted:

Or you could be Bush and invade a country (on erroneous facts) toppling it's government and causing the whole region to be destabilized.

drone strikes arent exactly improving the situation. i figure they are finding the last few tiny populations in the region which dont lust for white death and changing their minds with child murder. true, obama didnt start any of that poo poo. but he hasnt done anything to stop it, either. stopping the widespread bombing of civilians would be unpopular, you see. the same people who scream about him being a kenyan muslim who did 9/11 might see him as being soft on terror, and we cant have that. it isnt like i claim to have any unique insight to whats going on in the dude's head, but just going off what he has actually done he seems to agree with all of bush's fucktarded foreign policy decisions. isis is the direct result of american policy, and likely its intended goal.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

My Man Shran posted:

The Obama is the first non-pinkskin emperor of the federated planets of terra or whatever you monkeys call your government.

He's cooler than the Aenarian iceplains of Andoria. He's more chill than my Andorian ale. He's rougher and tougher than the greatest victors of the Ushaan.

Truly, an inspiration to the alpha quadrant.

We don't like yore kind round hyar boy.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
definitely the coolest prez imo, by a long shot

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Network Pesci posted:

We don't like yore kind round hyar boy.

You some kinda homersexual?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Bet this sumbitch has got oil on his home planet. I know whose rear end is gettin kicked when we run out of terrists.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the great thing about loving the middle east into a thoroughly radicalized paste is that it only works to make money for defense contractors as long as they mostly stay in their lovely little corner of the world. thanks to climate change, that will absolutely not be the case. the us is very bad at dealing with real terrorist threats, so things will get a little fun in the next few decades.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Serious Frolicking posted:

the great thing about loving the middle east into a thoroughly radicalized paste is that it only works to make money for defense contractors as long as they mostly stay in their lovely little corner of the world. thanks to climate change, that will absolutely not be the case. the us is very bad at dealing with real terrorist threats, so things will get a little fun in the next few decades.

The mideast has been a festival of turds for quite a long time now.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Just by being elected he's garaunteed to make millions giving speeches and be remembered by history for as long as the Roman emporers. Why should anyone give a poo poo about anything at that point? Why bother ending drone strikes or closing Gitmo? He's already way past the finish line of life.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Tony Homo posted:

Clinton would be # 2. He had a commercial while he was president where Hillary was going to work and he runs outside the White House in pajamas to give her her lunch she forgot. Democratic presidents rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi39UO57LHw

Also, why are your posts backswards?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

crabcakes66 posted:

The mideast has been a festival of turds for quite a long time now.

you cant unfuck an rear end by loving it some more

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

He aight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
I'd say Obama definitely held the window of acceptability in place for 8 years, narrowing it at points and expanding it at others, after promising to nudge it slightly to the left.

Let us break the window, and build from it a mosaic of democracy. Vote Sanders.

• Locked thread