Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Furia posted:

If you stare at a red light for long enough it'll eventually turn green

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
If red means go in your culture you are allowed to run red lights

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Cars don't actually exist; once you are able to grasp this concept, your commute will become much more manageable

Manifisto

That driver in front of you who doesn't seem to be entirely in one lane or the other? They're an advanced traffhack jockey exploiting the next big thing: microlanes.

ty nesamdoom!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the sound system is the most important factor when buying a new car. if you can't hear the car screaming, then it's not broken. all cars can scream

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Qwerinty posted:

the sound system is the most important factor when buying a new car. if you can't hear the car screaming, then it's not broken. all cars can scream

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you hard-wire your brake light so that it's on all the time it repels the cars behind you

If you see a police officer in your rear view mirror you can avoid a ticket by playing red light, green light. If you tag them before they issue you the citation you used to be able to drive away, ticket free. The problem was when they added a taser in that one patch giving them that ranged weapon nerfing the old hack

blame everything on lag

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

If you need to stop faster than brakes will stop, throw the car into reverse... MAY cause transmission to say "seeya" and parachute away, off to start a new life in a town where nobody recognizes it

City of Glompton

people often misplace cool stuff on the road like coins, shoes, xp, car parts etc...if you drive a combine down the road, you can safely collect it all and make a tidy profit!

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

alnilam posted:

If you need to stop faster than brakes will stop, throw the car into reverse... MAY cause transmission to say "seeya" and parachute away, off to start a new life in a town where nobody recognizes it

Lol

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Remember to use your speed boost before you pick up a second one

DeepQantas

When travelling in a pack, it's polite to overtake the lead so they can rest for a while. Once you start slowing down from the drag they'll take their turn again

Macnult

Turn your aux cable into an ox cable! Now your car runs on horsepower and oxpower.

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
Just like how adding wheels makes your car go faster, removing wheels makes your car more fuel efficient.

So try adding and removing wheels the next time you drive. If you do it quick enough sometimes you can go faster and be more fuel efficient at the same time1!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
remember bicyclists have just as much right to the road as you do so feel free to tailgate them so they will feel included and not left out because they can't afford a car

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
some people who get multiple DUIs can't drive anymore and you see them riding bikes in really awful weather be sure to follow them because they are probably on the way to a really good party

FreshCutFries

Qwerinty posted:

you can save on gasoline consumption if you leap from your car into the draft of a semi. this doubles as a napping hack, because you can sleep while floating behind the semi

Doghouse posted:

Drive through fields to avoid traffic

Piso Mojado posted:

let cyclists know you support their right to share the road by loudly honking your horn when you pass and yelling, "Nice Bike, rear end in a top hat!" (common cyclist greeting)

FreshCutFries

avoid driving all together by investing in a network of precisely placed cannons

Ace of Baes
in a lot of places its illegal to ride your dirt bike on main roads, you can get around this law by covering your tires in mud

FluffieDuckie

HUSKY DILF posted:

some people who get multiple DUIs can't drive anymore and you see them riding bikes in really awful weather be sure to follow them because they are probably on the way to a really good party

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

lmbo

Doghouse

HUSKY DILF posted:

Hell yah

Mapparu

drinking while driving is considered illegal but if you let go of the wheel every time you take a sip cops can't arrest you.

Mapparu

when being pulled over, take the cops hat and then arrest him.

Manifisto

Mapparu posted:

drinking while driving is considered illegal but if you let go of the wheel every time you take a sip cops can't arrest you.

Mapparu posted:

when being pulled over, take the cops hat and then arrest him.

ty nesamdoom!

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

mister magpie posted:

If red means go in your culture you are allowed to run red lights

good thing i'm 1/4 orc. totally makes up for the charisma penalty.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you start and finish reading the officer their Miranda rights you are then arresting them and instead of getting a ticket they have to chauffeur you around for a day and you get to turn on the lights and the sirens and taunt other drivers using the PA system

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeepQantas

Traffic tips courtesy of https://www.freemanontheroad.org, home of the sovereign travellers.

King of Bees
Running late? Drive on the train tracks and other cars have to stop for you! Don't stay on too long though or you may become accustomed to "life on the rails" and drive town to town taking odd jobs and never settling.

Mapparu

if you get into a car crash. do not exchange identification. just tell, I'm the man!!! I'm the man!!! several times and run away.

FutonForensic

we've all been there: speeding down the highway in your convertible, the wind in your hair--uh oh, what's that? a cop posted alongside the road, and he's got his speed gun out!! no need to worry, friend. throw a fast ball ahead of your car and they'll go after the ball instead

Jukeboxblues

Bad traffic ahead? No worries! Simply pull the special lever in the middle of your car (commonly referred to as a hand or parking break) to do a cool flip over all the cars.

DeepQantas

Jukeboxblues posted:

Bad traffic ahead? No worries! Simply pull the special lever in the middle of your car (commonly referred to as Turbo Boost, Michael) to do a cool flip over all the cars.

DeepQantas

Be careful, tho. You only get to use the handbrake once per episode

google THIS

do you find yourself crashing a lot? it may be a driver issue.

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

do you find yourself crashing a lot? it may be a driver issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

"That's right officer. My 1962 Pontiac DeVito is one of them driverless smart cars!"

• Locked thread