Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dunno, that seems overly complex for cops. i mean sure, they could have stabbed him and then set a fire to hide the evidence, but why go through all that trouble? arrest him for some minor offense and then shoot and/or beat him to death while telling him to stop resisting. the reason it happens so often is because it just plain works. i could see it if they had robbed the guy too, but he worked at an auto shop with a side job of boat repair. dude didnt have poo poo worth stealing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

hes saying he got seen on a private lot (like walmart) without proper tags or some poo poo
and then they gave him a ticket at his house 2 blocks away

this, to him, will not stand

so wait, he was ticketed for a valid reason?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

FishionMailed posted:

would rather have Judge Dredd at this point

judge dredd is the fascist enforcer of a literal police state but he he is impartial and incorruptible. so yeah, a definite step up.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

cops have been murdering people like crazy lately, guy has footage of them pointing infrared cameras at his house and says they break in when they see he isn't inside, gets stabbed several times in the back

the assumption is still he is some crazy guy. this is why it's all going to go to poo poo. how loving obvious do things need to get before people stop pretending? you lazy stupid fucks are almost as big of a problem as the murder cops themselves.

cops are openly murdering people not stabbing them while feigning innocence. im not pro-cop by any means but accusing them of all the worlds ills is dumb as hell. they dont need to conspire against some nut with no money or connections.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, but that is a situation with a lot of money and drugs involved. this is a random nutjob who complained about getting a ticket. nothing about him was worth going through the effort of a cover up. no one would question if cops shot and killed a local crazy with a very public history of ranting about cops. they could have killed him at any time with no consequences, but no it was all a big conspiracy to step on an ant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am totally fine with setting one group of reckless murderous assholes on another group of reckless murderous assholes. i guess cops must sometimes falsely accuse people of driving drunk, but i have never heard of any specific examples. breathalyzers are pretty accurate when used correctly, no?

• Locked thread