Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Did someone order an engine dyno?

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Nov 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

mekilljoydammit posted:

Assuming the water brake is in perfect condition and has a pump... well, I'll sort of present it in "minimal" to "best" steps.

220v motor/pump is on there and is still mostly plumbed.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Darchangel posted:

Speaking of which: don't buy the goddamned Harbor Freight ones. The wheels roll fine, but they won't *turn* with a load on them. I have to go get some better casters from Northern Tool now to fix the two HF dollies I have.
Same issue with their wheel/car dollies. You can push the car around all day in the direction the wheels are pointing but it's a bitch if you want to change direction. I use a big open end wrench to manually point the casters before I start pushing to move the car. This is with stuff under ~3400lb, can't imagine it with stuff near capacity.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

That's a pretty good way to cheaply digitize things. I'll have to mention it to one of the guys at work that's been struggling with his super budget photogrammetry attempts.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

That's really cool. Now I'm wondering if anyone has bothered to do this for other spec tires, say the options we have in club ford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Home foundry for "little" 40lb pours

Looked like some good racing at RA this weekend, had timing in the background most of the time.