Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Obergruppenführer Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Noam Chomsky

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

goierbuels has the best name ot say

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Hitler

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Wasn't heydrich actually a jew

He was dogged by rumors that his grandmother was Jewish. He ordered an SS genealogical researcher to find out the truth and they supposedly "exonerated" him, but if you were some SS flunky would you come back and tell Hangman Heydrich that he's considered a Jew under Nazi law and thus should be sent straight up the chimney?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Who was the gayest nazi

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Who was the gayest nazi

Ernst Rohm, the head of the Brownshirts and Hitler's BFF before they had a falling out and he was murdered. Guy was gay as old dad's hatband.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Did Rohm try to kiss Hitler?

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

McDowell posted:

Did Rohm try to kiss Hitler?

No, Hitler wasn't his type.

That's why Adolf had him killed, because he got put in the friendzone.

Henker
May 5, 2009

Otto Skorzeny. First of all, check out that cool loving scar.

He was a Nazi commando, which mean he did rad operator poo poo like an Austrian BJ Blazkowicz instead of the less cool things we usually associate with the Nazis (like exterminating the Jewish race). Plus, he was acquitted of war crimes when Allied soldiers actually came to his defense.

Henker fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 29, 2016

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Was Erich Hartmann a nazi? Does he count?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

I thought for you it would have to be Leutnant Gruber?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Riff Raff

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nathilus posted:

Von braum was problematic but don't call him a nazi or you'll have to fight me.

dude was totally a nazi and worked slaves to death to build rockets. all the dang rockets were built by slave labor! he was just very, very good at pr so he after he came to the us via paperclip he was able to reinvent himself and his past.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Martin Heidegger

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Hannah Reitsch.

Albert speer is a close second. Speer perfectly blended the skills of amoral opportunism, political shrewdness, and competent ability to do his job despite enormous bureaucratic and logistical challenges.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Did anybody say the guy that had the fake golden ticket in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Also, soap opera fans could nominate Victor Newman. He was nazi in the old Rat Patrol tv show.

Aug 4, 2010

i know germany says it has changed but one cant help but think that maybe deep down their nazi ways are still there.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Cartman

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Happy Bear Suit posted:

Rommel was the chillest nazi

He was a huge dick to his subordinate officers. As in, if you made a mistake on your firs day you'd find yourself going back to Germany with your military career was basically over.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Lassitude posted:

He was a huge dick to his subordinate officers. As in, if you made a mistake on your firs day you'd find yourself going back to Germany with your military career was basically over.

good. gently caress officers

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Kuato posted:

probably rudolf hess :shrug:

hess was def the most likely to have been a goon, both for his harebrained trip to the UK and being a lazy, whiny loser at Spandau Prison after the war

Flopstick
Jul 10, 2011

Top Cop
Admiral Karl Deeznutz

Heil Deeznutz.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Henker posted:

Otto Skorzeny. First of all, check out that cool loving scar.

That's who I was going to post. Dude was basically an action-movie Nazi misplaced in the real world.

Alternately, that Julius Streicher fellow, simply for being so much of an exaggeratedly anti-Semitic loony that the other big Nazis hated him for it.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

It is me I am my favourite Nazi :hitler:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Mugabe.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

American nazis=best nazis

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Only registered members can see post attachments!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Guy Ritchie saw this flick when he was like six and has been trying to exorcise the lingering trauma through his own work for decades. You can see the specter of "ze Churmans" looms larger and larger, from Snatch, through Sherlock Holmes Part 2, and coming to a head in the Man From UNCLE. But it will neffer vork herr Ritchie, you vill always be six years old on ze in inside and ze Churmans vill ALWAYS be hiding under your bed!

(The fact that the dude is a dentist and Ritchie is British just makes it worse.)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

the chick from The Night Porter

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i think he actually counts as ten hitlers

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Hugo Boss had a fairly big impact on the fashion world.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fumble posted:

Hugo Boss had a fairly big impact on the fashion world.

Also Coco Chanel

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

John Rabe was pretty good. He tried to prevent the rape of Nanking.

Adolf Galland was the second best Nazi named Adolf. Hitler was the best.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
That 2nd Cousin on my Grandfathers side who has swastikas on his gravestone.

Note: This is not the great-great uncle who walked back from a Soviet prison camp after serving on a 88 in the Wehrmacht, and it's definitely not the other great-great uncle who was US medic in the Italian campaign.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Chip Hitler.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Hugo Boss. You gotta admit, the motherfucker did a fantastic job.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
wasn't jesse james of monster garage a neo-nazi? if so then him

also that guy from ace of base

if we're talking about actual nazis then rommel or speer, moreso rommel. speer wrote a really good book about how dysfunctional and prone to infighting the higher-ups of the nazi party were, though since he's a nazi he tries to whitewash any involvement in war crimes he was in.

a retard fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lieutenant Hubert Gruber is the obvious answer. He had a little tank and it owned.

Also, the dude who played him is named Guy Sinner. He owns on all fronts.
The irony is that the guy who played Rene is actually gay while Guy is straight.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 29, 2016

• Locked thread