Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Charlie and Cringer are two cats owned by a homeless man with exploding bowel syndrome. The hobo man was not allowed to care for these cats any longer as the man was living in a stinky car!

Two very pretty people called Mr and Mrs Mormon came to rescue Charlie and Cringer from the very poorly homeless man. They lived in a big house with beautiful decorations and the cats would be very happy here. The Mormons were very happy with their new friends, they loved to show pictures of Charlie and Cringer to their many friends. Something was awful about their friends, but for the most part, everyone loved to see photos of Charlie and Cringer living a happy life.

The old homeless man was very sad without his friends, he was trying to find a job in the gambling kingdom but no one was willing to give him a chance. One day a kind gentleman offered the down and out man a job, and he decided to take it.

All was not ok with the hobo, as his stinky car needed many repairs to get to the golden gates of his new employment opportunity. He scrimped and scraped and managed to get everything fixed and he was on his way to see Charlie and Cringer. At long last the homeless man was reunited with his beloved cat friends. 'Meow meow' said Charlie and Cringer!

Sadly the homeless man could still not look after the furry creatures, as he hadn't found a happy home yet, so Charlie and Cringer would have to stay with Mr and Mrs Mormon for the time being. The hobo had to press on to another kingdom to fulfil his destiny, some day he would return to collect his cats.

Time passed, and The Mormon family did not hear from the homeless man for a long time. They were able to make brief contact via a magic cloud; the hobo had found a lovely new home, but he was very sad.

The new kingdom was very scary, explained the homeless man. The Mormons said things would get better but sadly the homeless man drank and drank and was never heard from again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

simosimo posted:

Charlie and Cringer are two cats owned by a homeless man with exploding bowel syndrome. The hobo man was not allowed to care for these cats any longer as the man was living in a stinky car!

Two very pretty people called Mr and Mrs Mormon came to rescue Charlie and Cringer from the very poorly homeless man. They lived in a big house with beautiful decorations and the cats would be very happy here. The Mormons were very happy with their new friends, they loved to show pictures of Charlie and Cringer to their many friends. Something was awful about their friends, but for the most part, everyone loved to see photos of Charlie and Cringer living a happy life.

The old homeless man was very sad without his friends, he was trying to find a job in the gambling kingdom but no one was willing to give him a chance. One day a kind gentleman offered the down and out man a job, and he decided to take it.

All was not ok with the hobo, as his stinky car needed many repairs to get to the golden gates of his new employment opportunity. He scrimped and scraped and managed to get everything fixed and he was on his way to see Charlie and Cringer. At long last the homeless man was reunited with his beloved cat friends. 'Meow meow' said Charlie and Cringer!

Sadly the homeless man could still not look after the furry creatures, as he hadn't found a happy home yet, so Charlie and Cringer would have to stay with Mr and Mrs Mormon for the time being. The hobo had to press on to another kingdom to fulfil his destiny, some day he would return to collect his cats.

Time passed, and The Mormon family did not hear from the homeless man for a long time. They were able to make brief contact via a magic cloud; the hobo had found a lovely new home, but he was very sad.

The new kingdom was very scary, explained the homeless man. The Mormons said things would get better but sadly the homeless man drank and drank and was never heard from again.

how bad did the car smell?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

how bad did the car smell?

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
CH isn't dead he's drunk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that is the screenplay for "blindside" the michael oher story

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the gently caress are you talking about you stupid moron rear end in a top hat retard idiot

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
This I'd important and i really want to know what happened to the hobo!!!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP I think the homeless man might have been He-Man.

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This story doesn't even mention libraries or homeless girls with backpacks or have a link to the original story.

The drinking to death part is accurate though.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
wait what? I thought CH moved to Detroit and was finally getting his life together after nearly making GBS threads himself to death in his car from eating rotten sausages. That story was supposed to have a happy ending!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
CH died and then the cats died too they are all dead RIP CH and cats 1969-2016

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

:ohdear:

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Nooner posted:

That's not how it ends :(

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Those cats are terrors and wreak havoc across the land. One of them DESTROYED priceless Christmas plates.
Those cats are trouble...but boy are the cute.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Cool whacky story. How's middle school?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I read this to my kids tonight. Its a cautionary tale. Like Rumpelstiltskin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006