Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ok let me reframe the original post:

Martin Shkreli, known Big Pharma douchebag and owner of the 1 or 2 million dollar wu-tang record started beef with none other than Ghostface Killah. GK being the man that he is will probably murder known piece of poo poo Martin Shkreli.

quote:

Martin Shkreli To Ghostface Killah: "You're My Son"
by JUSTIN HUNTE on January 28th 2016 | 81 COMMENTS

Martin Shkreli To Ghostface Killah: "You're My Son"
UPDATE #4: "You're an old man that's lost his relevance and you're trying to reclaim the spotlight from my spotlight," Shkreli says. He also demands a written apology from the rap legend.

Martin Shkreli calls Ghostface Killah his "son" in a video published by TMZ today (January 28). The former pharmaceutical executive refers to the Wu-Tang Clan rapper as "Dennis," his given name, throughout the two-minute clip. Shkreli is surrounded by three men in ski masks as he delivers his message to Ghostface.

"At the end of the day, I'm very sorry for you," Shkreli, who bought the one-of-a-kind Once Upon a Time In Shaolin album, says. "You're an old man. You're an old man that's lost his relevance and you're trying to reclaim the spotlight from my spotlight. That's not gonna work, Ghost, Dennis. In fact, I think that if you ever say some dumb poo poo again, this album, this Shaolin, I'm gonna erase all your poo poo from this album. I'm gonna erase you from the record books of rap. You're gonna be done. You're my son. You have to listen to me. I buttered your bread, you understand me?"

Ghostface Killah called Shkreli a "shithead" when asked about the purchase of the album and said that the project should be owned by "the people."

"Without me, you're nothing," Shkreli continues in the video. "So even though I pity you, I have to give you some punishment. I expect you to write me a written apology from the heart. Some contrition, some long letter where you explain your sorrow and sadness for what you've done."

During a December interview with HipHopDX, Shkreli said that he has aspirations as a rapper.

"I think I could express myself through it," he said at the time. "There’s never been an [incredibly wealthy] rapper. All these guys rap about is money and I have a lot to say."

Watch the video of Martin Shkreli threatening Ghostface Killah below:

(This story was last updated on January 26, 2016 and is as follows.)

And like clockwork, Martin Shkreli responds to Ghostface Killah's "Michael Jackson-nose kid" comments which were released by TMZ earlier today. Only this time, the former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO appears to threaten the rap legend.

Taking to Twitter, Shkreli says to expect "A [Ghostface Killah] response tomorrow evening" as well as "Don't cry, Ghost. All rap careers come to an eventual end. Long time coming, motherfucker."

This isn't the first time Shkreli has appeared to threatened a Wu-Tang Clan member. In an exclusive conversation with HipHopDX, the Brooklyn native took aim at RZA for showing public disrespect following the purchase of Wu-Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.

"I can get down," Shkreli tells DX. "I don’t think RZA knows that. I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money. No. No, no, no. I definitely don't spend $2 million for nothing. That’s a lot of money, even if you’re Carl Icahn. I’d encourage him to shut the gently caress up before he goes a little too far. We'll see what happens. I think he’s a smart man. He definitely acts like his poo poo doesn’t stink and he invented rap. This concept of selling one album, this poo poo’s backfiring for him now..."

(This story was last updated on January 26, 2016 and is as follows.)

The war of words between Martin Shkreli and Ghostface Killah continues. TMZ caught up with GFK and asked his thoughts on Shkreli calling him a "non-profit rapper."

"This is the man that wanna be beefing," Ghost says in the video. "The Michael Jackson-nose-kid... C'mon bruh, you don't want to do it. I'll break your heart in four days. We can play if you wanna play. We can get it in. I'm just laughing off the dude's face. C'mon, man. Look at that smile."

Watch the video below.

(The original version of this article was published on January 22, 2016)

Former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO, Martin Shkreli responded to Ghostface Killah’s assertion that he’s a “shithead.”

Taking to Twitter, Shkreli said “Ghost mad that Shaolin outsold his last 5 albums… dude’s a non-profit rapper. Calls himself ironman, but sounds rusty AF.”

Shkreli burst into the Hip Hop lexicon after purchasing Wu-Tang’s Wu-Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for a reported $2 million.

In an interview with HipHopDX (December 16, 2015), Shkreli stated his affinity for Action Bronson since both are of Albanian descent as well as his frustration over Ghostface’s video response to Bronson for dissing him on ESPN’s Sportsnation.

“Again, what Ghostface said to Bronson was 100 hundred times worse than me and RZA,” Shkreli stated. “This is starting to get into some weird Albanian poo poo. There are similarities, very similar. I’m just getting fed up. If he doesn’t think I have the resources to do something, he loving doesn’t know me. If Ghostface can make people disappear, what the gently caress do you think I can do? I’ll loving snap the CD on loving TV and not even listen to it if that’s what he loving wants.”

Martin Shkreli was arrested by federal agents on December 17, 2015 for allegedly “illegally taking stock from Retrophin Inc., a biotechnology firm he started in 2011, and using it to pay off debts from unrelated business dealings.”

"I am confident I will prevail. The allegations against me are baseless and without merit," Shkreli also posted to Twitter today.

He's scheduled to appear on in court on January 26, 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pwnd bitch lol

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Why isn't he in prison? He's almost certainly a flight risk. At least outside someone might recognize him and push his poo poo in.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

now that's some racial violence i can get behind

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Casimir Radon posted:

Why isn't he in prison? He's almost certainly a flight risk. At least outside someone might recognize him and push his poo poo in.

He surrendered his passport.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
have fun getting your shoes stolen in the feds martin

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I hope he kills him in New York and the jury opts not to convict

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
kill whitey!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

fyodor posted:

He surrendered his passport.
He's a ratfaced little weasel with some ill gotten cash hidden away some place. It's not going to take much for him to make a run for it. It's maybe a little better if he has to wear an ankle bracelet, but not much.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i met much smarter and wealthier people in the feds, this dude aint going nowhere but to a low-security prison

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Imagine a Timberland stomping on a nerds face, forever

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

he kinda james spader's it in the video I guess

i'm confused

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Good. The world will be better off without that shithead.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

His masked crew are probably tax attorneys that finally get their shot to act hard. They'll be talking about it at the water cooler for YEARS.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It would be fintastic if this guy was killed by the wu tang clan

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Professor Shark posted:

It would be fintastic if this guy was killed by the wu tang clan

to be honest this could be said about any of us

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

wasn't the wu-tang clan investigated for running guns for the gambino family or something. sounds like a good choice of people ta gently caress with

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

the great deceiver posted:

wasn't the wu-tang clan investigated for running guns for the gambino family or something. sounds like a good choice of people ta gently caress with

Just ask Mase!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Why isn't he in prison?

Well, you see, he is very very rich.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I hope he dies, alone and afraid.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

quote:

I think he thinks I’m some powder puff white guy CEO that’s got too much money.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I for one think it would be a crime to stand in the way of this man's burgeoning rap career.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

He's right.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Serak posted:

I for one think it would be a crime to stand in the way of this man's burgeoning rap career.

gonna be honest and say i can't figure out for the life of me what this is supposed to be to the tune of

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Never gently caress with a rich white guy.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

wow rude posted:

gonna be honest and say i can't figure out for the life of me what this is supposed to be to the tune of

you're either too white or not white enough

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

wow rude posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Casimir Radon posted:

Rich white boy.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Is this punk bitch threatening to reveal the secret?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

wow rude posted:

That "Mom's Spaghetti" track by Eminem that came out at the same time as the Eminem movie.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

phasmid posted:

Is this punk bitch threatening to reveal the secret?

The only white person who knows the Wu-Tang Secret is Bill Murray.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Pawn 17 posted:

Never gently caress with a rich white guy.

but his fortune is all fraudulent and the remainer has prob been seized/locked down by the gov

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Ghostface accused of wearing same drat 'lo sweater

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

drilldo squirt posted:

I hope he dies, alone and afraid.

gently caress Yeah!

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
Also accused of sipping on some bullshit budwiser.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

do sharks eat walruses

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Skeesix posted:

Just ask Mase!

if there was ever a rapper that i wouldnt want to hang out with or talk to for any reason MA$E would def be up there

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

also i can confirm that rich white guys definitely do go to prison, assuming their victims are also rich white guys/the government (same thing lol)

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
dude bout to get busted in the head two times and be lying there like a fuckin newborn fuckin baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

zooted heh posted:

dude bout to get busted in the head two times and be lying there like a fuckin newborn fuckin baby

He dead?

• Locked thread