Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

He's a ratfaced little weasel with some ill gotten cash hidden away some place. It's not going to take much for him to make a run for it. It's maybe a little better if he has to wear an ankle bracelet, but not much.

Ankle bracelets are barely checked anyway. See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Lee_Dugard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

raditts posted:

Wait, really? Why would anyone give a poo poo then

-it allegedly has way more verses from each member than any of the real Wu albums from the past however many years (including a couple ODB verses)
-the producer guy does a pretty good 3D Chambers RZA impression, apparently, so it probably sounds better than a real modern RZA production

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

PinkoBastard posted:

That's hard as gently caress, like when a black metal fan only listens to classical. I don't know much about Ghostface's physical condition now, but I read a story about him driving around with a famous soul group and getting into a high speed chase/shootout, and I think that was in the mid to late 90s.

Ghostface posted:

I had trouble with these guys from around the way. So I'm going to the studio with The Delfonics and they are behind me in a van while I'm in another car in front of them. So these guys are on the express way following us and when we got to the light they got in front of me.So I'm thinking 'its about to be on.' I had a gun on me and they were just looking at me on the rearview mirror.

So my back is against the wall, cause these are shooters, I'm thinking if they get out the car they might just shoot me. I'm in the passenger seat , just sitting there and they are there for five minutes. The Delfoncis are behind me they don't know what's going on.So as soon as they made the turn, I was so heated and mad I just started shooting at them. That's when I was coming out the bad stage but I was still bad. So we left, the guys turned back around and started chasing us and started shooting at our car and the van.

I felt bad that it had to be like that because I love The Delfonics and I told them I was sorry and one of them was like 'don't even worry about it , I should have brought my knife.'

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Airport Music for Black Folk

FreudianSlippers posted:

I hope he gets shot.

Do people still get shot in rap beefs or has all that morphed into bitching at each other on twitter?

Both.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/migos-involved-in-shooting-outside-miami-20140328

quote:

"Tried To Hit Me Up In Traffic??. . . . But I Had To Work My Magic," tweeted Takeoff, one of the group's members, at 10:58 AM, concluding it with the star, exclamation point and prayer-hands emojis.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

PinkoBastard posted:

That's hard as gently caress, like when a black metal fan only listens to classical. I don't know much about Ghostface's physical condition now, but I read a story about him driving around with a famous soul group and getting into a high speed chase/shootout, and I think that was in the mid to late 90s.

Last time I saw video of Ghostface he looked pretty fat, but I don't see how he doesn't wreck Shkreli 100/100, with Marvin Gaye as the soundtrack.

Suppesdly he did time for selling mescaline, which rules.

the great deceiver posted:

yes, but metaphorically and by the prosecutor

At least your hole is intact.

Or is it?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ghostface posted:

I had trouble with these guys from around the way. So I'm going to the studio with The Delfonics and they are behind me in a van while I'm in another car in front of them. So these guys are on the express way following us and when we got to the light they got in front of me.So I'm thinking 'its about to be on.' I had a gun on me and they were just looking at me on the rearview mirror.

So my back is against the wall, cause these are shooters, I'm thinking if they get out the car they might just shoot me. I'm in the passenger seat , just sitting there and they are there for five minutes. The Delfoncis are behind me they don't know what's going on.So as soon as they made the turn, I was so heated and mad I just started shooting at them. That's when I was coming out the bad stage but I was still bad. So we left, the guys turned back around and started chasing us and started shooting at our car and the van.

I felt bad that it had to be like that because I love The Delfonics and I told them I was sorry and one of them was like 'don't even worry about it , I should have brought my knife.'

:allears:

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Ghostface replied.

The video becomes increasingly strange, especially when the cancerous woman with out health insurance starts promoting Ghostfaces "Wu Goo" TM health oil that "combats tumors and cancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJGKtEwomE

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

FreudianSlippers posted:

I hope he gets shot.

Do people still get shot in rap beefs or has all that morphed into bitching at each other on twitter?

Twitter

The only rapper I still have faith in to do some crazy stuff is dmx cause apparently he's a legit psychopath

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Romes128 posted:

Twitter

The only rapper I still have faith in to do some crazy stuff is dmx cause apparently he's a legit psychopath

Mystikal would rape Shkreli, stab him to death, and then use the meat to blood his pitbulls. Mystikal is a legit lunatic.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

M E T H O D
MAN
M E T H O D
MAN

Hey, you, get off my cloud
You don't know me and you don't know mah style
Who be gettin flam when they come to a jam?
Here I am here I am, the Method Man

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEnwXYJcSZc

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

crowoutofcontext posted:

Ghostface replied.

The video becomes increasingly strange, especially when the cancerous woman with out health insurance starts promoting Ghostfaces "Wu Goo" TM health oil that "combats tumors and cancer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJGKtEwomE

HOLY loving poo poo

:laffo:

my son makin cbd P-R-O-D-U-C-T-S wif dat Wu Goo

what R u doin, marty?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

these are real tears

we need moar ghostface killas

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I really want one of those shirts the ladies are wearing. 2 MIL SUCKER with Shkreli in a Wu symbol.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i look forward to seeing more aging rappers turning to whatever the liberal version of infowars is, spraying vinegar at passing airplanes from their extravagant backyard decks.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

Imagine a Timberland CLARKS WALLABEE stomping on a nerds face, forever

FTFY

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the public water supply is a ghetto
full of mind-control fluoride and toxic metals

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
CBD will make you feel pretty good.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I think I could kill shkreli and not feel bad about it.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Romes128 posted:

He's a legit crazy person. I hated working sessions he was involved with because his behavior was always unpredictable and you never knew if it was gonna be cool guy DMX or pissed off angry DMX that was gonna show up. poo poo, even Onyx was easier and more pleasant to deal with than him.

E: I just remembered, he liked to bring his dog(s) with him too sometimes. They were always poorly behaved and just a pain in the rear end to have roaming around a recording studio.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

The Mentalizer posted:

He's a legit crazy person. I hated working sessions he was involved with because his behavior was always unpredictable and you never knew if it was gonna be cool guy DMX or pissed off angry DMX that was gonna show up. poo poo, even Onyx was easier and more pleasant to deal with than him.

E: I just remembered, he liked to bring his dog(s) with him too sometimes. They were always poorly behaved and just a pain in the rear end to have roaming around a recording studio.

Sounds like he gave it to ya

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Don Tacorleone posted:

Sounds like he gave it to ya

Ha, yeah, pretty much.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i interned at a recording studio. i was a week late to see dj shadow, but made it just in time for a bunch of shithead folk musicians to treat me like a sack of poo poo.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Must be a folk music thing, because the few folk musicians I worked with were all obnoxious pains in the rear end. They always acted like they were hot poo poo and treated studio people like dirt.

E: actually, I remember one exception: Mary Travers (from Peter, Paul and Mary) was pretty cool. But that's it.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Feb 11, 2016

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Mentalizer posted:

Every story I've heard about hanging out with dmx includes some form of the phrase "I thought I was gonna die"

Like the dude is hardcore crazy and gives no fucks about anything.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

martin skreli to webcam: h-hey wu tang clan, you're all a bunch of silly clowns *motions behind him* tell him my nigga Chad

chad to webcam: *wielding pristine carbon fibre tennis racquet* that's right, i-i'm no ghostface, so good lucking killahing me ah ha! When we are through with you fellows, the referee will say 15-Love and you will be the love

martin to webcam: ah ha Chad you are one crazy nigga chad

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

martin skreli live via Skype(r): hey rap artists, do not step up to me, i have learned how to fight like a true warrior and if u fell me, my league of legends team i bought with my money will have my back

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

martin skreli: and even if i lose *pulls off polo shirt revealing t-shirt, revealing martin skreli was really conor oberst all along* i will write a sad song about it, a creative win for me

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

social vegan posted:

martin skreli: and even if i lose *pulls off polo shirt revealing t-shirt, revealing martin skreli was really conor oberst all along* i will write a sad song about it, a creative win for me

Vegan you're one of my fav posters

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

The Mentalizer posted:

Can you share some DMX stories?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i got pancreatic cancer and i need that wu goo. gimme that goo ghostface killa

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Mentalizer posted:

Must be a folk music thing, because the few folk musicians I worked with were all obnoxious pains in the rear end. They always acted like they were hot poo poo and treated studio people like dirt.

E: actually, I remember one exception: Mary Travers (from Peter, Paul and Mary) was pretty cool. But that's it.

Where the gently caress are folk musicians getting their egos inflated? Who the hell even listens to that garbage?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!

Hell Yeah posted:

i got pancreatic cancer and i need that wu goo. gimme that goo ghostface killa

I'll give you some poo goo from my butt. :wink:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Where the gently caress are folk musicians getting their egos inflated? Who the hell even listens to that garbage?

My kid brother is big into this Summerfolk festival they have up here in Canada, I went one year because camping out and drinking and smoking weed and listening to music sounded pretty fun.

Overall it was cool and there were the same type of fun ppl you'd meet at any music festival. Fred Penner played there and I met him and he was a chill as gently caress dude so that was cool. That's the leftover of the older hippy generation party dudes.

But I learned that the newer generation of folk music artists and "scenesters" are the stereotypical tumblr special snowflake types and are sheltered as gently caress. If one of them deigns to strum their lute in your presence, anything you say that isn't a compliment is hate speech and you're part of the problem.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
*is martin shkreli, catches the blast of a hype verse, a glock burst, leaves in a hearse*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
LOL He deadnamed Ghostface Killah just like Lowtax deadnamed Shmorky.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
someone told me that Shkreli is Albanian and suddenly so much of his behavior made sense to me, I was like

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

martin skreli: *bones crackle and shatter, giving out under the weight of a heavy snow parka*

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Mentalizer posted:

Post an ask/tell or something please, i bet it would cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
got my shkreli face on cuz I'ma killah

• Locked thread