Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i almost puked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

word filters are dope as yams

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

just another brick in

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

im not a fan of amphetamines

I disagree.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm perscribed 56mg ampetamines a day. AMA, or dont if that does not tickle your fancy.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
how does it compare to weed in terms of euphoria on a scale of 1-10, if weed is a 5?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

I disagree.

I should have been clearer, I meant for me, not everyone else. If you like your amphetamines, you can keep them.

here's a debate someone can enter into if they want:

which sex has the better buttholes?

edit: (assume u cant see the junk, and both butts are androgynous)

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Jan 29, 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I disagree that you do not like amphetamines.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Speeds good for drinking every drop of b9oze on earth and smoking all your cigarettes and feeling lovely and remorseful when you come down

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my poo poo

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you mix speed benzos and booze yoj are guarenteed to commit a serious crime

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

suck my poo poo

I do not agree.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whats the crime called where you take all the booze from a bar stockroom called

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

Whats the crime called where you take all the booze from a bar stockroom called

Larceny

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

While were at it what does 'buffalo style chicken skewers' mean

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

While were at it what does 'buffalo style chicken skewers' mean

Chicken shishkabob in hotwing sauce

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

how does it compare to weed in terms of euphoria on a scale of 1-10, if weed is a 5?
I feel the buzz you are supposed to get from either are somewhat different, i don't get a buzz from speed, amphetamines etc. with weed, thats really down to what type of cannabis it is, among other things, in terms of effect, if you ask me to estimate for a regular person who has one both in the past, I guess 6-7, some other drugs are way more euphoric, names dont come to mind at the moment.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Chicken shishkabob in hotwing sauce

Just had 5 of thek and i like it. Very salty though. What do you make hotwing sauce from

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

I feel the buzz you are supposed to get from either are somewhat different, i don't get a buzz from speed, amphetamines etc. with weed, thats really down to what type of cannabis it is, among other things, in terms of effect, if you ask me to estimate for a regular person who has one both in the past, I guess 6-7, some other drugs are way more euphoric, names dont come to mind at the moment.

Can I have some?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

Just had 5 of thek and i like it. Very salty though. What do you make hotwing sauce from

I have no idea

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

staberind posted:

if you don't do it for the buzz, what is your goal in taking them? only the medical aspect?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

quote:

A Buffalo wing or Buffalo chicken wing in the cuisine of the United States is a chicken wing section (wingette or drumette) that is generally deep-fried, unbreaded, and coated in vinegar-based cayenne pepper hot sauce and butter.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

if you don't do it for the buzz, what is your goal in taking them? only the medical aspect?

Yups, I am Unironically your typical basement dwelling goon who never goes out if I can help it.
I used to be an English teacher, but depression and social anxiety issues stopped that.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I thought it mighta been cayenne pepper. Thank you

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

I disagree that you do not like amphetamines.

I prefer not to.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

staberind posted:

Yups, I am Unironically your typical basement dwelling goon who never goes out if I can help it.
I used to be an English teacher, but depression and social anxiety issues stopped that.

All joking aside, I'm very sorry to hear that.

How do amphetamines alleviate social anxiety?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
They are commonly used as adhd medicine, its more to help me concentrate, I take something else for the depression, etc.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

H.H posted:

All joking aside, I'm very sorry to hear that.

How do amphetamines alleviate social anxiety?

Theyll alleiviate it totally in the worst possible way

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Youll talk so much rambling poo poo that when you come down yiur social axiety will make you wanna die remembering it.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I flirted with the staff of a food court pizza place while my friends sat and laughed, but guess which one of us didn't have a painful weaning off of legal loophole drugs!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like the danger and excitement of putting random powder called speed up yiur nose to doing legal amphetamines

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

so do you guys think amy schumer's gonna weather these claims or is there already an identity politics shitpile, i was afraid to look too hard

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

so do you guys think amy schumer's gonna weather these claims or is there already an identity politics shitpile, i was afraid to look too hard

I dont understand the wuestion

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What did amy achumer do

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

What did amy achumer do

she makes men angry because she likes to do sex

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't want to read any of these posts right now. I'm sorry. It's been a long day for me.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

she makes men angry because she likes to do sex

Im a man and i think its good she likes that. Hell i wish shed like to have sex with me.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
That's the problem she won't do the sex with most dudes so some guys take it personally.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I respectfully disagree with everything said in this thread. Let's sit down and discuss our disagreements over tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Coffee is superior to tea for sitting down and civilly discussing a disagreement.

• Locked thread