Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
FYI, I don't know if a game is planned for today, but I have family visiting and won't be able to make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Epicurius posted:

FYI, I don't know if a game is planned for today, but I have family visiting and won't be able to make it.

Probably not. As of now, it looks like we'll be playing either Monday or Wendsday at 6/7:00 PM Central.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
I'd like to drop out of this game, please.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Epicurius posted:

I'd like to drop out of this game, please.

I'm sorry that you'd like to do that, but from what you've been telling me, it's a long time coming. I'm sorry you didn't have much fun, but I'll take this as a learning experience. Hope everything else works out well and you'll keep following the game. And, if you'd like to come back once things pick up, or come up with a different and more active character, you're free to do that.

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Jul 18, 2016

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Kumaton posted:

WE GOT DOODLE SIGN

Note: all times listed are for PM only, I forgot to add that for most of them. Whoops!

Did I miss the timezone being posted somewhere? (Assuming it's Central)

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 19, 2016

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

LeSquide posted:

Did I miss the timezone being posted somewhere? (Assuming it's Central)

It's all posted in Central. Sorry for not clarifying.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
THought so! My Doodle info stands, then. We have a plan for continuing?

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

LeSquide posted:

THought so! My Doodle info stands, then. We have a plan for continuing?

Well, we know what times everyone's available for, so that's a start. Looks like we can play Monday at 6 pm Central or 7 pm Central, or Wendesday 7 pm Central. I'm fine with any of those, but what are your guy's final thoughts?

Also, sorry for having such late responses, but I've been caught up in late-summer plans.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Both of those sound good to me. I may be a few minutes late just because of the gym but otherwise I'm available those times.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
I'll be around, let's see about monday.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Unknown Quantity posted:

I'll be around, let's see about monday.

I'm getting home from vacation on Monday, so I'd probably be better on Tuesday.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I should be home after work any weekday except Thursday this week.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I am free Monday and Thursday this week.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!

Unknown Quantity posted:

Thursday is the only day I can't play. Once school starts again my schedule might get wonky but I can guarantee that I can play Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll be here all day MWF.

Straight up any day besides thursday. If need be, next Monday.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I'll see what time I get home tomorrow and how much the trip has drained from me. I'll keep the thread updated.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Yeah, looks like we'll be playing next Monday. I'm just now getting back to my home state and I still have to unpack and do all of that.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
What time are we playing?

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

LeSquide posted:

What time are we playing?

6 PM.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Got it!

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
HOLY poo poo I'M SORRY
I had a really sudden family emergency that required me to drive to my grandmother's, and then to the hospital. Everything's fine now (just a fall down some stairs, but it was still pretty scary.) I'm really sorry for not showing up, but I really wasn't given any time to react or get on my phone until just now.
Would people be ready to play tomorrow around 6 pm Central? I'll do everything in my power to make sure I'm there.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
I cannot. I have a live game 7-9:30 EST.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'll be present just in case.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Holy crap, we actually played a game after seventeen and a half years of inactivity! Featuring inbred hicks and a creepy dude!

I'll go back and add this game and the last one to the second post sometime soon(probably tomorrow) because that's been slipping my mind for the past few weeks. Sorry about that!

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Well, quick thing: there might be something coming up that may make me have to move the game sometime later in the week. From a quick glance at the thread, it seems that Wendesday at 7pm Central would work for people as well as the current time. Would that still be viable if this thing for me ends up happening, or would we have to look into a different plan?

Fake edit: I'm sorry for the constant changing of schedules, and I really wish there was more that I could do to prevent it. If it's too much, I wouldn't mind moving the game to a PBP format, but I'd probably have to make sure people post a certain amount of times per week before things fall apart.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PBP might be better just because of the difficulty in getting all of us together at one point. For what it's worth, I'm out of the state from 8/29 to around 9/6 so if we have a session this upcoming week, it's the only one I'll be able to hit for a while.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

chitoryu12 posted:

PBP might be better just because of the difficulty in getting all of us together at one point. For what it's worth, I'm out of the state from 8/29 to around 9/6 so if we have a session this upcoming week, it's the only one I'll be able to hit for a while.

If that's the case, then I could see switching over to PBP for a little bit until things stabilize for everyone. I'd still like this to be something real-time, but since that doesn't work for everyone, we can see if PBP would be a better fit for now.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Hmm, that may prove to be an interesting challenge for my document. But could be fun.

Yes I know my commentary is unimportant on you guys trying to schedule :P

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
We could do PBP, and then try to schedule a session when we hit a dramatic showdown or similar?

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Twibbit posted:

Hmm, that may prove to be an interesting challenge for my document. But could be fun.

Yes I know my commentary is unimportant on you guys trying to schedule :P

Well, since you're going through the trouble of archiving everything, I'd say that you're a member of the team.

LeSquide posted:

We could do PBP, and then try to schedule a session when we hit a dramatic showdown or similar?

That would work for me.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Well, since I don't hear any dissidents in the group about moving to PBP, I'll see about making the thread sometime this week. My only stipulation with posting is that people try and do it at least two days after I make major GM posts that aren't just replying to someone, just so we can keep the game moving at a steady pace.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I KNOW IT'S LATE BUT WE GOT THREAD SIGN

I'll reiterate again that I'd like people to post at least 48 hours after I make major GM posts or refer to certain members of the party. I'll post in the OOC thread (this one!) whenever we reach a part of the game that would work better if we hopped on the IRC, and we'll try to work out a time whenever that happens. Please use Orokos with the game as 'Dead State' for rolling. I'll be sure to check it every so often to make sure nobody cheats, but I don't think that'll be a problem.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Yo I'm here, just waiting to see what we're gonna do about the story since we were waiting for you to resume the stuff. Also waiting on lesquide to chime in since they've been quite.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Unknown Quantity posted:

Yo I'm here, just waiting to see what we're gonna do about the story since we were waiting for you to resume the stuff. Also waiting on lesquide to chime in since they've been quite.

We're starting exactly where we left off from the IRC games, if that's what your asking.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

IRC posted:

[19:53] <Kumaton> Jimmy carefully swings his rifle around his shoulders on his sling. He still seems fairly uncomfortable about everthing. "Alright. But if I go to that big airshow in the sky, I'm blaming you."
[19:55] <Ben-Braddock> "I'm not going on a suicide run. If we don't get an immediate response, we're going right back to the last plan."
[19:55] <Kumaton> "And that...is?"
[19:56] <Ben-Braddock> "Restrain whoever tries starting poo poo."
[19:56] <Kumaton> "Works for me."
[19:57] <Ben-Braddock> (Any closing remarks left?)
[19:57] <Kumaton> (Unless Le_Squide has something to say)
[19:58] <Kumaton> (Like...for example...if the Paurs are still entirely human...[/subtle])
[19:58] <Le_Doctor> "Well. There is the matter of what exactly the Paurs are."
[19:59] <Le_Doctor> "I don't think that being able to take a .44 slug without /flinching/ is a homo sapiens sapiens trait, even as an extreme outlier."
[20:00] <Ben-Braddock> "Radiation /might/ be involved, yeah. Or some kinda drug-crazed frenzying."
[20:00] <Kumaton> "Uh...huh..."
[20:01] <Ben-Braddock> "... Just trying to keep a positive outlook."
[20:01] <Kumaton> "No, just...never mind."
[20:05] <Kumaton> Jimmy motions for Bronson to come down to his face for a second.
[20:05] <Kumaton> He cups his mouth and whispers something into his not-ears.
[20:05] * Le_Doctor nods. "Nothing simpler."
[20:06] <Kumaton> Jimmy nods as well. "Alright, let's head out. On the double."

Last lines of the previous session if anyone needs a small reminder.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Unknown Quantity posted:

Sorry for the wait!
So! Going to post again for the immediate situation, Kuma?

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Aug 29, 2016

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
I'm not sure if I need to post as an update, this is just basically an extension of what's been going on. Just post as a continuation of what you've been doing. Though, if people do sincerely need an update post for everything, I'll get to work on one right away.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
okay, a post is coming this evening at some point. I just had to get done with my first week of classes.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Made some icons to help make it clear whose post is whose for the Document, figured I would share them with all of you to use as you wish

http://imgur.com/a/piYFV

Haven't made a GM icon yet

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I'm still here and active. Just won't be home until tonight so it's difficult to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
No biggie. I've had school stuff to deal with so it's not perfect on my end, but what can ya do. busy working on managing a game thread that's about to close in another day *coughhint*. But I'll have something up tomorrow.

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Sep 9, 2016

• Locked thread