Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
INTP, I did it a while back, architect or something, oddly enough, the person who introduced me to the idea is, indeed, INTJ.

Its quite similar to tests for the 'tism as well, so it might trigger some people no matter what their result.
As far as taking it seriously is concerned, not especially, there are other letters before or after someones name that are usually a great deal more important than the MB.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jan 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Digital Fingers posted:

^ Most INTP's are actually INTJ who answered dishonestly to make themselves feel better.

Source? I dont see the point in bullshitting a test like this to get a fake result.

Oh, unless it means a better pay grande or something, I suppose.

Edit : Lol, we both reply back immediately claiming we did not "cheat"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm an indigo child, don't try to read my aura, its a secret.

let me tell you about the wonders of collecting train numbers in my little book..

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Morover, IIRC, those two tend to be what high functioning autists end up with,

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Khorne posted:

Art is all around you DIgital Fingers. From the chair you sit in to to the desk you sit at to the shoes on your feet.

Design, the art is the aesthetics of the design.

• Locked thread