Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Do people actually take those Myers Briggs tests seriously? I've talked to some friends who seem to believe the results carry some weight and also heard some employers using them while screening potential hires. I can't help but think of them as astrology for nerds.

Do you have any experience with the tests or people who swear by them? Seems like they have a cultist following. Just trying to get some insight, here.

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

dad gay. so what posted:

ITJY or something probably is the best. i love them deeper than i have ever felt my boner go.

How wide is your hand?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

EorayMel posted:

OP should take a test to find out which member of one direction he is instead, imo.

rude

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Noyemi K posted:

my MBTI returned the result of IMDB, whats that mean op

I don't know, Noyemi K. Also, I am sorry I remade your thread from 2 years ago. I was remembering a circumstance where I said it was astrology for nerds and a friend got angry which made me post this thread. I remember first seeing that phrase here, probably in your thread. I hope we can still be e-friends.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Noyemi K posted:

of course hector beerlioz... but only if you buy me SA Gold for your transgression

A price too high, get hosed

• Locked thread