Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I took the test twice and got two different answers so I guess I'm in the X-men now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

BigBoss posted:

People who vehemently hate it are more spergy than the people who like it. I mean, who the gently caress gets upset about people's journeys of self discovery?

It isn't self discovery if you try to model yourself after your four letter personality.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Secks Cauldron posted:

They're bullshit, like the sorting hat on Pottermore. I am not a Hufflepuff damnit :mad:

Hahaha. I got Gryffindor.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

King of Bees posted:

I just took this and got 0000 "Forsaken." :ohdear:

That means you have lower starting stats but level up much faster (it works out that you are better at everything than everyone else by age 29.84327725900096421)

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

joebob posted:

I don't know anything about the accuracy of the test but I do know that people who tell me they are INTJ are almost always intolerable to me. Boring pedants who will pick apart anything and everything without contributing anything new or interesting themselves.

Many years ago when the internet was new and SA was fresh there was a thread on this. Lots of people took the test and posted their results. I can't remember what was the most common but it was E~something. This was back when the SA forums were a comedy forum. I got INTP. I still test as INTP these days. I never bring this up in conversation.

Woah... Are you a max level irony wizard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Khorne posted:

Yes. But introversion vs extroversion can be defined quite differently. The common use for the word and a person's actions compared with how they relate to the world can be quite a bit different.

There are extroverted people who live introverted lifestyles for whatever reason. Maybe that's a better way to put it.

I guess think of some high school kid who blows at socializing and is really unpopular and uses the computer a whole lot instead of interacting with others but is actually really extroverted just limited by his social environment and being a goober.

Yeah, you are using those terms wrong. Don't worry, everyone does.

Extroversion and introversion only define how much social interaction they can handle before getting exhausted.

• Locked thread