Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Do people actually take those Myers Briggs tests seriously? I've talked to some friends who seem to believe the results carry some weight and also heard some employers using them while screening potential hires. I can't help but think of them as astrology for nerds.

Do you have any experience with the tests or people who swear by them? Seems like they have a cultist following. Just trying to get some insight, here.

tia

one time someone asked me if I wanted to take a personality test and I made fun of them for having the same introduction as a scientologist and it turns out they were talking about Myers Briggs

but yeah myers briggs is pretty much astrology/numerology yeah

There are 16 personalities, because 4. And 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
ya i took a personality test it came back neg

poz my neg hole

• Locked thread