Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who's the most misunderstood dictator?
This poll is closed.
hitler 17 15.04%
stalin 8 7.08%
mussolini 7 6.19%
hussein 6 5.31%
gaddafi 15 13.27%
frieza 60 53.10%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
let's weigh the pros and cons:

- adolf hitler just wanted was to be loved for his art but all the jewish kids picked on him in recess and decided to become the most hated dictator.

- joesph stalin wanted to be the most memorable dictator out of everyone else, he even changed his name to man of steel...but clark kent stole his name and took all the credit, making poor joe unpopular

- no one really knew who benito mussolini was other than he ruled italy and killed some people...I guess, and then he died.

- saddam hussein didn't like george w bush but he did like starting wars in iran and iraq which was a let down for americans and iranians, then he died and had a romantic relationship with the devil.

- muammar gaddafi used to be hip and cool in the 80's and tried reinventing himself in 2010 so he could appeal to millennials, but they thought he was dated and in no way trendy, then they killed him in his happy safe hole.

- frieza had an army and multiple transformations and all he wanted was the dragon balls just so everyone would love him more.

DECIDE GBS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
If I could change the poll, I'd add lowtax but then I remembered...

Lowtax 20:3 posted:

Thou shalt have no other mods before me

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

detectivemonkey posted:

Turkmenbashi just really liked himself is that a crime?

well pride is one of the seven deadly sins...sooo...maybe?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Universe Master posted:

Miley Cyrus

wait, you did say most misunderstood dick taker, right?

if you want, I can make that thread for you later.

• Locked thread