Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Straight to the point, I wasn't done with the tale of our magical forums hobo, and I get the feeling many others were not as well. At this point I am legit invested in the outcome.

I know he hasn't been around much and the prevailing thought is that CH is loving dead, but goddamnit this saga has kept me riveted for months and I will be hosed to all poo poo and piss if I'm going to let some dumpy rear end in a top hat creeping on a redacted photo of a wonderful, generous Mormon woman ruin this for me.

TLDR: this saga isn't over yet and we deserve an opportunity for a good (or at least decisive) ending. Instead of deleting the thread could we instead ban idiots who insist on creeping on wonderful people who take in strange cats as a favor to hobos? Just a thought, I have no actual power or say as IANAM (I am not a mod).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it's boring and dumb so maybe you should close your thread and we can pretend this didn't happen

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Back. Caught you looking for the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Aralan posted:

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it's boring and dumb so maybe you should close your thread and we can pretend this didn't happen

It's actually the greatest tale of the human spirit ever told on these hallowed boards. Request denied.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Who's C&H

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Centripital Horse, who was homeless and spending his days in a library in Las Vegas. A kind Mormon goon agreed to foster CH's cat (and drove the cat from Las Vegas to Utah) and then I stopped reading the thread. CH was also making GBS threads his guts out from bad meat last I heard

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

bloodysabbath posted:

Straight to the point, I wasn't done with the tale of our magical forums hobo, and I get the feeling many others were not as well. At this point I am legit invested in the outcome.

I know he hasn't been around much and the prevailing thought is that CH is loving dead, but goddamnit this saga has kept me riveted for months and I will be hosed to all poo poo and piss if I'm going to let some dumpy rear end in a top hat creeping on a redacted photo of a wonderful, generous Mormon woman ruin this for me.

TLDR: this saga isn't over yet and we deserve an opportunity for a good (or at least decisive) ending. Instead of deleting the thread could we instead ban idiots who insist on creeping on wonderful people who take in strange cats as a favor to hobos? Just a thought, I have no actual power or say as IANAM (I am not a mod).

Last I checked Mormons weren't on my list of kosher religions. Well, unless she's cute and not that deep into it. Then it doesn't count.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://i.imgur.com/tHL5q5V.webm

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

gently caress the poo poo off idiot

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

leta all follow the story of homeless people and mormons those are the most interesting groups of people ever

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Let's let hobo strangers sleep in our home where incidentally our toddler also sleeps.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hey op next time you make a thread try to not make it a bunch of gibberish

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Pththya-lyi posted:

Centripital Horse, who was homeless and spending his days in a library in Las Vegas. A kind Mormon goon agreed to foster CH's cat (and drove the cat from Las Vegas to Utah) and then I stopped reading the thread. CH was also making GBS threads his guts out from bad meat last I heard

He changed states and got a job, then got super depressed and stopped posting so the thread ended without the cat reunion story we were all hoping for.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That's because the only thing worse than being homeless and ill is working a 9-5 job in a dead city

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pththya-lyi posted:

sounds insanely dumb and boring

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i was emotionally vested because it was sounding like new people to drink with in soviet post-industrial SE michigan

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Trump.mp4
Feb 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

Let's let hobo strangers sleep in our home where incidentally our toddler also sleeps.

But he posted on the internet his picture so it's safe

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

bloodysabbath posted:

It's actually the greatest tale of the human spirit ever told on these hallowed boards. Request denied.

I agree with you op, plus all those goons who sent money deserve closure

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ChrisHansen posted:

I agree with you op, plus all those goons who sent money deserve closure

it ended the same way any story that involves a hobo being given money ends, he overdosed and died

hth

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

*forums poster sees hobo on street*

ugh filth get a job, you're just going to spend the money on drugs and booze

*forums poster sees hobo on internet*

oh my god so sad let me send him some money surely that will help

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Someone post the Mormon

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train posted:

it ended the same way any story that involves a hobo being given money ends, he overdosed and died

hth

I will not rest until ch posts or I see an obituary

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao he is either dead or the best puppet master cause none of them post anymore so prob they just scammed all of you retards for hella money and are now partying it up on some polyamorous cruise vacation with all the money you retards gave them cause of pictures of cats hahahahahahhahaha

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Is this gamergate?

acrobatbob
Sep 29, 2015

Nooner posted:

lmao he is either dead or the best puppet master cause none of them post anymore so prob they just scammed all of you retards for hella money and are now partying it up on some polyamorous cruise vacation with all the money you retards gave them cause of pictures of cats hahahahahahhahaha

Gee, I wonder why we don't post. It's a mystery.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

acrobatbob posted:

Is it true, is CH dead?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

epic

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

What is a Mormon? Please provide entertaining anecdotes please.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i am obsessed with her pooping, as well

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
wait, how much money did you guys get scammed out of this time?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
as good mormons are you comfortable returning the cats to CH who you now know is a problem drinker who may drink himself to death if he hasnt already?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

:stwoon::stwoon::stwoon:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

requesting GBS be renamed to General Trollshit

tia

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

acrobatbob posted:

I am sorry you kind, kitten-saving souls have had to endure this filth.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bloodysabbath posted:

I am sorry you kind, kitten-saving souls have had to endure this filth.

its your fault for not just letting this retarded poo poo die. its over. get over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

Zeluth posted:

Back. Caught you looking for the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

Same.
Hobo cat is not as together as either hobo's cat, and her only parasites are in her ears not her butt.
http://i.imgur.com/cRO2n8ql.jpeg

• Locked thread