Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've been waiting for another Panthers bowl for over 10 years. Can't wait to see Cam Newton and the 'thers whomp the old man and the Broncos tomorrow night, so I want to maximize my television watching experience

I'm going to watch the game at Cici's buffet. Unlimited za, breadsticks, salad (lol), and fountain drinks is the perfect complement to sports.

My gameplan is to get there at noon to watch the pregame coverage, and snag the good table with the best view of the big screen and an outlet for my laptop, and stay there all day. The managers get pissed if you stay there for 10 hours but since you paid for all you can eat there's nothing they can do (the Supreme Court has upheld this).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Not going to watch, thanks.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Universe Master posted:

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here
On the deck of a cruise ship.

Suck it, poors.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do they even have television in the ocean

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Heh, sports. A modern bread and circuses for the proletariat.

*inhales vape*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Game is next Sunday OP

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

my friends are having a superbowl party which is bizarre because none of us like football or even understand the basic rules. i don't think we are even going to watch the superbowl.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
at the bar as usual my friend bartends on sundays so i can get drunk on the cheap. have a wonderful day everyone

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have diarrhea and i want to suck the fox news babes tits

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I will not watch the Super Bowl because it's like 20 minutes of Football and 4 hours of commercials. And the Super Bowl commercials haven't been funny or interesting in at least 10 years. Just garbage poo poo that pretends its funny because it's a super bowl commercial, but they are rarely funny.

Oh also some has been will play some garbage during Half Time that for some reason after 50 years of Super Bowls they haven't figured out how to mix the loving sound so it doesn't sound like total poo poo.

* Also another has been will butcher the national anthem and everyone will cheer about them adding extra notes to the song and dragging it out for 10 loving minutes.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I will not watch the Super Bowl because it's like 20 minutes of Football and 4 hours of commercials. And the Super Bowl commercials haven't been funny or interesting in at least 10 years. Just garbage poo poo that pretends its funny because it's a super bowl commercial, but they are rarely funny.

Oh also some has been will play some garbage during Half Time that for some reason after 50 years of Super Bowls they haven't figured out how to mix the loving sound so it doesn't sound like total poo poo.

* Also another has been will butcher the national anthem and everyone will cheer about them adding extra notes to the song and dragging it out for 10 loving minutes.

you are gay

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You are gayer dad.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You are gayer dad.

no

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
The military base has a club that's doing a free party with free food and a prize raffle so lol if you didn't sign over your body and free-will to uncle sam

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

thats that american sports right? With the balls and the pins and the jesus you dont mess with?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Let me show you how gay you are.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Universe Master posted:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I live overseas so it's on way too late for a Sunday night. I always thought Saturday made more sense for eating yourself into a junk food and beer coma. Why don't they do that?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to watch it while Dick deep in your mom's end zone.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Your moms house OP

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I live overseas so it's on way too late for a Sunday night. I always thought Saturday made more sense for eating yourself into a junk food and beer coma. Why don't they do that?

Everyone takes off work the next day. It's like an undeclared holiday.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
oh man i cant wait to watch a sports game i have no interest in the outcome of for like 4 hours while we all sit around a tv screen and get excited when loving advertisements come on

dont forget the sports team branded food that you meticulously slaved over bought from wal mart

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
why the gently caress do we even watch football

football is boring as gently caress to watch. its literally a game based around calling outs and downtime. perfect sport for filling with ad time amirite

the rest of the world has it right with soccer. soccer fun to watch

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

nigga crab pollock posted:

Insert Simpsons soccer joke

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

Insert Simpsons soccer joke

id rather watch a bunch of people kick a ball around than stare at two announcers killing time waiting for the next ad break while pretending to be john madden

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i want a video with all of the loving dumb NFL sunday night football CGI bullshit

its about people playing sports, not a CGI robot sports player with a sports team on it doing jumping jacks

all the bumps with robot football players, the big swooshing chrome foot balls, the orchestra music, why the gently caress isnt there a video on youtube making fun of that poo poo

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su

why the gently caress do we even watch football

football is boring as gently caress to watch. its literally a game based around calling outs and downtime. perfect sport for filling with ad time amirite

Soccer is boring as gently caress. Every game is a 0-0 tie unless it is cancelled prematurely due to rioting in the stands. Ice soccer (hockey) is almost as bad.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
speaking of lol the NFL

lets ignore the fact that we dont even care that we're killing our players, nor the fact that we covered up the fact that we're killing our players, or the mountains of evidence that we dont give a poo poo about the health and safety of our players

lets just get some more touchdowns. throw around that ol pigspin. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBAAAAAAAL

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
*300 pound football player punches wife in head so hard she is knocked unconscious*

he's our star runningback, you can't prove he punched her. it was just a punch, no big deal. :colbert:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lets ignore the fact that we dont even care that we're killing our players, nor the fact that we covered up the fact that we're killing our players, or the mountains of evidence that we dont give a poo poo about the health and safety of our players

someone I was talking with had brought up how people are trying to pussify football and institute new rules for safety that would ruin the game. I brought up how maybe the fact that players are shooting themselves in the chest so they can have their brains checked for tbi or whatever should probably show that something is wrong and requires change. his wife asked me how I went from talking about football to talking about suicide. don't really have a point here but people are loving retarded

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

speaking of lol the NFL

lets just get some more touchdowns. throw around that ol pigspin. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBAAAAAAAL

ha ha nerd.

When he's 50 he'll be a drooling retard, but he be drooling thinking about all that pussy he got when he was young.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

ha ha nerd.

When he's 50 he'll be a drooling retard, but he be drooling thinking about all that pussy he got when he was young.

thats the decal on the back window of every single dodge ram truck with a plastic bag over the air intake

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

speaking of lol the NFL

Yeah they are literally gladiators which is why they deserve our respect

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Take the biggest, strongest, fastest athletes in america, pump em full of PEDs, equip em w armor, and have them run into each other at full speed

Thats cool to me but diff'rent strokes I guess

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i might watch it. then again, i might not. :shrug:

not sure who i'm rooting for, i like the broncos team but wish peyton manning would die in a fire, so its quite the conundrum.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How tragic that the first super bowl will be held at the Santa Clara 49ers stadium but the 49ers didn't even make it to the postseason this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i votes "a restuarant" cause instead of watching i"ll be "eating out" (the OP's mom's puss, lol)

• Locked thread