Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I won't be watching because the Super Bowl is the wrong kind of gay. I don't want to see big burly men in tight pants grabbing each other; it's gotta be cute twinks. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

work :(

at least we have a good tv in the office. getting paid to sit around and watch the broncos lose doesn't sound so bad actually...

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kuato posted:

i might watch it. then again, i might not. :shrug:

not sure who i'm rooting for, i like the broncos team but wish peyton manning would die in a fire, so its quite the conundrum.

same

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What kind of beer are you going to have in your cuck cave for the big game

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
puppy bowl :3

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Basketball. I think that guy just mixed up his sports. Soccer obviously isn't fun to watch. Basketball is.

Football is hella popular though. I'll keep an ear out for the winner just so I don't seem culturally retarded in the next week or so. Maybe some highlights if it was actually a good superbowl and people are talking about specific cool plays. Unlikely though.

Secks Cauldron posted:

I won't be watching because the Super Bowl is the wrong kind of gay. I don't want to see big burly men in tight pants grabbing each other; it's gotta be cute twinks. :colbert:

Word.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The new Levi's stadium sucks

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Secks Cauldron posted:

I won't be watching because the Super Bowl is the wrong kind of gay.

whoah thats pretty kosher my goyim

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Nathilus posted:

Basketball. I think that guy just mixed up his sports. Soccer obviously isn't fun to watch. Basketball is.

Football is hella popular though. I'll keep an ear out for the winner just so I don't seem culturally retarded in the next week or so. Maybe some highlights if it was actually a good superbowl and people are talking about specific cool plays. Unlikely though.

Word.

A big game in which Cam Newton will be at his best = a game where people will talk about cool specific plays. I hope this helps you in your quest for cultural relevance.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Isn't football just rugby for little girls?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

at my parents' place

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

How tragic that the first super bowl will be held at the Santa Clara 49ers stadium but the 49ers didn't even make it to the postseason this year.

the host team has never played in the super bowl

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I'd rather there were a bunch of Stanley Cup parties or some other sport I like better than football but since there aren't and I don't follow it year round the Super Bowl is a good time to me

I can see why it would be torture for real fans though. All that extra poo poo to distract and so many people there who aren't even trying to watch the game. Plus the few people who are discussing it don't know poo poo, and you have to resist the urge to rage about it or risk looking like a total sperg

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I swear I'm gonna go Greg Hardy on the next female I hear say "I only watch it for the commercials"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
probably at home. by myself.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My friends didn't invite me to our annual christmas party so I'm going to throw an extravagant superbowl party for all of my wife's friends and their husbands and make sure my friends hear about it.

so at home, surrounded by wings and beer and people I barely know

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

My friends didn't invite me to our annual christmas party so I'm going to throw an extravagant superbowl party for all of my wife's friends and their husbands and make sure my friends hear about it.

so at home, surrounded by wings and beer and people I barely know

Why not ask them why you weren't invited? Seems like that might be more effective

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Why not ask them why you weren't invited? Seems like that might be more effective

I think from that post its fairly obvious why he wasn't invited

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

who is performing at the half time show?

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Isn't football just rugby for little girls?

you can throw the ball in rugby? the 40+ yard bombs are fun

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mr poop and i met at a sb party so we get to celebrate our anniversary and the best sport in the world at the same time :woop:

also gbs doesnt like football bc it has a lot of nerds with weak arms and i could probably beat u up and i ususally cant say that about grown men w/o polio braces but im pretty sure

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

more like hand egg :roflolmao:

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

PhotoKirk posted:

On the deck of a cruise ship.

Suck it, poors.

Section 216, row 9.

Enjoy your middle-class vacation on a floating nursing home.

Edit: who am I kidding. I'll be home in my bathrobe eating papa johns wings and drinking bud light.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
heaven

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

IM GAY LIKE 3O posted:

who is performing at the half time show?

Popular football band Coldplay.

Not a joke. Well it is a joke, but not one I can take credit for.

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.
no one cares about football, kys OP

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
section 310 row 4 because I'm for real bad with money

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
At my sports bar, having fun, slightly bummed that my team didn't make it :hawksin:

Oh I came up with a Super Bowl drinking game: every time Manning shouts "Omaha!", drink. I was blind halfway through the Pats-Broncos game :guinness:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

vicious citrus posted:

no one cares about football, kys OP

lots of people care about football idiot

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

EL BROMANCE posted:

Popular football band Coldplay.

Not a joke. Well it is a joke, but not one I can take credit for.

Having somebody completely inappropriate for the halftime show is the whole point. Counter-programming to keep the women entertained and watching those million dollar commercials.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna watch an old man get murdered on live tv while eating wings

should be fun

vicious citrus
Dec 10, 2014

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

Enfield posted:

lots of people care about football idiot
is your av supposed to represent you setting yourself on fire?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

vicious citrus posted:

is your av supposed to represent you setting yourself on fire?

probably. i dont buy these things they just dhow up like a recurring rash

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'll be busy playing XCOM 2 so I'll have to hear about it later.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I might record it and skip all the commercials.

American football: Too many commercials
Association football: Too much stalling

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Benny the Snake posted:

At my sports bar, having fun, slightly bummed that my team didn't make it :hawksin:

Oh I came up with a Super Bowl drinking game: every time Manning shouts "Omaha!", drink. I was blind halfway through the Pats-Broncos game :guinness:

How have you been Benny? Your en thread was a delight.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

PhotoKirk posted:

On the deck of a cruise ship.

Suck it, poors.

Cant tell if oxymoron

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Universe Master posted:

Having somebody completely inappropriate for the halftime show is the whole point. Counter-programming to keep the women entertained and watching those million dollar commercials.

And that often works and is super fun, but holy poo poo who isn't going to want to kill themselves after Coldplay warble their bland, mor, poo poo.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Halftime is when you go do something else. That's why we didn't see the Mac commercial, we were outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

your rectum

please tidy up, last time it was a real shithole

• Locked thread