Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
oh man i cant wait to watch a sports game i have no interest in the outcome of for like 4 hours while we all sit around a tv screen and get excited when loving advertisements come on

dont forget the sports team branded food that you meticulously slaved over bought from wal mart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
why the gently caress do we even watch football

football is boring as gently caress to watch. its literally a game based around calling outs and downtime. perfect sport for filling with ad time amirite

the rest of the world has it right with soccer. soccer fun to watch

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

Insert Simpsons soccer joke

id rather watch a bunch of people kick a ball around than stare at two announcers killing time waiting for the next ad break while pretending to be john madden

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i want a video with all of the loving dumb NFL sunday night football CGI bullshit

its about people playing sports, not a CGI robot sports player with a sports team on it doing jumping jacks

all the bumps with robot football players, the big swooshing chrome foot balls, the orchestra music, why the gently caress isnt there a video on youtube making fun of that poo poo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
speaking of lol the NFL

lets ignore the fact that we dont even care that we're killing our players, nor the fact that we covered up the fact that we're killing our players, or the mountains of evidence that we dont give a poo poo about the health and safety of our players

lets just get some more touchdowns. throw around that ol pigspin. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBAAAAAAAL

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
*300 pound football player punches wife in head so hard she is knocked unconscious*

he's our star runningback, you can't prove he punched her. it was just a punch, no big deal. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

ha ha nerd.

When he's 50 he'll be a drooling retard, but he be drooling thinking about all that pussy he got when he was young.

thats the decal on the back window of every single dodge ram truck with a plastic bag over the air intake

• Locked thread