Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I've been waiting for another Panthers bowl for over 10 years. Can't wait to see Cam Newton and the 'thers whomp the old man and the Broncos tomorrow night, so I want to maximize my television watching experience

I'm going to watch the game at Cici's buffet. Unlimited za, breadsticks, salad (lol), and fountain drinks is the perfect complement to sports.

My gameplan is to get there at noon to watch the pregame coverage, and snag the good table with the best view of the big screen and an outlet for my laptop, and stay there all day. The managers get pissed if you stay there for 10 hours but since you paid for all you can eat there's nothing they can do (the Supreme Court has upheld this).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
do they even have television in the ocean

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

How tragic that the first super bowl will be held at the Santa Clara 49ers stadium but the 49ers didn't even make it to the postseason this year.

the host team has never played in the super bowl

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I swear I'm gonna go Greg Hardy on the next female I hear say "I only watch it for the commercials"

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
last time the Panthers were in the 'Bowl we got to see a boob on live television

I'm hoping for a ding-dong this time

(Cam Newton's)

• Locked thread