Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nigga crab pollock posted:

speaking of lol the NFL

lets ignore the fact that we dont even care that we're killing our players, nor the fact that we covered up the fact that we're killing our players, or the mountains of evidence that we dont give a poo poo about the health and safety of our players

lets just get some more touchdowns. throw around that ol pigspin. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBAAAAAAAL

Yeah they are literally gladiators which is why they deserve our respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Take the biggest, strongest, fastest athletes in america, pump em full of PEDs, equip em w armor, and have them run into each other at full speed

Thats cool to me but diff'rent strokes I guess

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

My friends didn't invite me to our annual christmas party so I'm going to throw an extravagant superbowl party for all of my wife's friends and their husbands and make sure my friends hear about it.

so at home, surrounded by wings and beer and people I barely know

Why not ask them why you weren't invited? Seems like that might be more effective

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift.....there's plenty of inoffensive pop-rock that is at least kinda danceable

Coldplay just seems like an odd choice, it's not even really "pop" music

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop posted:

gbs excels at hating things both interesting and not interesting as a result of personality defects which are very interesting or not interesting

Coldplay fan detected

• Locked thread