Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have diarrhea and i want to suck the fox news babes tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I will not watch the Super Bowl because it's like 20 minutes of Football and 4 hours of commercials. And the Super Bowl commercials haven't been funny or interesting in at least 10 years. Just garbage poo poo that pretends its funny because it's a super bowl commercial, but they are rarely funny.

Oh also some has been will play some garbage during Half Time that for some reason after 50 years of Super Bowls they haven't figured out how to mix the loving sound so it doesn't sound like total poo poo.

* Also another has been will butcher the national anthem and everyone will cheer about them adding extra notes to the song and dragging it out for 10 loving minutes.

you are gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You are gayer dad.

no

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
heaven

• Locked thread