Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
your big game location?
at home
at a restaurant
in the rec room at my prison / group home / church
I don't watch sports; I will be watching anime instead
View Results

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Not going to watch, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I live overseas so it's on way too late for a Sunday night. I always thought Saturday made more sense for eating yourself into a junk food and beer coma. Why don't they do that?

Everyone takes off work the next day. It's like an undeclared holiday.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

nigga crab pollock posted:

the rest of the world has it right with soccer. soccer fun to watch

Insert Simpsons soccer joke

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

nigga crab pollock posted:

speaking of lol the NFL

lets ignore the fact that we dont even care that we're killing our players, nor the fact that we covered up the fact that we're killing our players, or the mountains of evidence that we dont give a poo poo about the health and safety of our players

lets just get some more touchdowns. throw around that ol pigspin. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBAAAAAAAL

ha ha nerd.

When he's 50 he'll be a drooling retard, but he be drooling thinking about all that pussy he got when he was young.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

EL BROMANCE posted:

Popular football band Coldplay.

Not a joke. Well it is a joke, but not one I can take credit for.

Having somebody completely inappropriate for the halftime show is the whole point. Counter-programming to keep the women entertained and watching those million dollar commercials.

• Locked thread