Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What if we had a GBS movie night or gamenight to foster a sense of community?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Feb 8, 2016

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ace of Baes posted:

bring back the cult of self flagellating goons that post long drawn out screeds about how the latest macklemore single doesnt adequately reflect the proper alignment of his socioeconomic stature in society while secretly wishing they were the black transgender woman from orange is the new black

Uh shouldn't she be an orange transgender woman?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

rock rock posted:

Uh shouldn't she be an orange transgender woman?

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Red Suit posted:

What if we had a GBS movie night or gamenight to foster a sense of community?

We can't have game nights anymore because the sjws took them away after #gamergate :sigh:

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

We could all play command and conquer against each other http://cncnet.org/

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I understand genesplicer has refused to be part of this Town Hall meeting and will be attending a competing event for veterans of posting wars. Mordin will be giving a speech.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Helical Nightmares posted:

I understand genesplicer has refused to be part of this Town Hall meeting and will be attending a competing event for veterans of posting wars. Mordin will be giving a speech.

Lol good ol moridin that poor dumb bastard. He learned nothing from the gbs genocide -- nothing good happens when gbs interferes with fyad

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I am satisfied with the current state of GBS moderation even though you gassed my Kenny G Farting late night thread

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Lol good ol moridin that poor dumb bastard. He learned nothing from the gbs genocide -- nothing good happens when gbs interferes with fyad

With Moridin gone you lost your buffer pal

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Nooner posted:

Uh didn't moridin get banned?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

rock rock posted:

No he is getting permaowned by the fyad mod who has given him like a 2 or 3 week 6 hour chain probation lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

rock rock posted:

no, FYAD mod a Loving Dog keeps probating him for...a reason, i guess? i dunno.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the 6er you sack of garbage!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

thanks for the 6er you sack of garbage!

Welcome back friend (:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

SHISHKABOB posted:

How is your relationship with your parents, a starwar betamax?

Pretty good I get along with them a lot better since they passed

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

no, FYAD mod a Loving Dog keeps probating him for...a reason, i guess? i dunno.

It had some fluctuations at the start but it grew logarithmically to a decently funny point. It's become part of SA.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love GBS it's awesome and hilarious. Love to post here. The memes rule (Cuck, gay, ect) and truly incredible posters like Dad Gay So What, Nooner, and all the classics post here too. Truly special to see such fantastic and funny posting concepts pushing the limits, in the forum I love, GBS. the mega threads are probably my favorite part. The Everest loving Sucks thread, the hotdog man loving sucks thread, star citizen loving sucks thread, and big shout out to the sardine thread (personal shout out to Fish N Dad, SardBoxOne, and TackleRAM for laying the smack down on mustard 'dine fans haha).

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Black Baby Goku posted:

I love GBS it's awesome and hilarious. Love to post here. The memes rule (Cuck, gay, ect) and truly incredible posters like Dad Gay So What, Nooner, and all the classics post here too. Truly special to see such fantastic and funny posting concepts pushing the limits, in the forum I love, GBS. the mega threads are probably my favorite part. The Everest loving Sucks thread, the hotdog man loving sucks thread, star citizen loving sucks thread, and big shout out to the sardine thread (personal shout out to Fish N Dad, SardBoxOne, and TackleRAM for laying the smack down on mustard 'dine fans haha).

S-senpai noticed me!!!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Black Baby Goku posted:

same

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
while i was passed out i had a dream about starwar dillengently going through threads and posts with a green shade visor and some glasses and a 10 key next to him plugging numbers in and the ribbon getting longer and longer until he went insane

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

while i was passed out i had a dream about starwar dillengently going through threads and posts with a green shade visor and some glasses and a 10 key next to him plugging numbers in and the ribbon getting longer and longer until he went insane

LMFAO!!! this is the classic poo poo I read GBS for! Hahahahah

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

change forum name to General Trollshit

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

lay off the absinthe

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
this truly is the darkest timeline

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

you said these would be from 'around the world' but they are all clearly americans. where is the meeting of the slovakian village elders? the wealthy german stadtbürger? the wise meeting of the iraqi muhajideen al basra?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i dreamed that the newest hot gbs meme was "sit on a soup", but maybe it wasn't a dream? does anyone here say "sit on a soup"?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sit on my face

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
A starwar beta max do you think all dogs go to heaven

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sit on a soup, reald-o

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the reason everyone goes insane is because of the queue system. most people are wired for results and take pleasure in accomplishment. with a queue you never get done. had a good day? closed a bunch of threads and banned shitheads like black baby goku? too bad, the queue is full again and it will always be full. i think thats why autists are good for this job, because they are more interested in the minutae of the process. oh well, good luck everyone!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah, eat poo poo nooner!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
genesplicer seems to have the right temperament though. that was a masterstroke

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

dad gay. so what posted:

sit on a soup, reald-o

see it sounds right coming from you, dad gay. get out of my dreams and into my car!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

see it sounds right coming from you, dad gay. get out of my dreams and into my car!

its really good. lets make this happen

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I must have lost my invite to #GBS_IRC in the mail, anyone help a fellow goonsir out?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Dongicus posted:

I must have lost my invite to #GBS_IRC in the mail, anyone help a fellow goonsir out?

I'd tell but it's verboten to speak of it. I wish it was kosher, but it's a non-kosher address.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mission statement: comedy website

hmmm lets create drama! everyone loves drama!!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'll have the floor, please.

The bathroom's outta TP and I thought a Meltdown was a fancy name for grilled cheese, so now I'm hungry. Also the rec room's game closet was unlocked so I helped myself to some poker chips and golf pencils. Thanks for hearing me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

mission statement: comedy website

hmmm lets create drama! everyone loves drama!!

posting the new anonymous confessions mega thread now

• Locked thread