Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I guarantee there is a sizable number of goons who use paper plates like some lowbrow white trash neanderthal. Step forth and defend your shitpile lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
use a plastic fork too mother earth can suck my drat balls

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have bright orange ceramic plates i bought as a set at kmart

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
what if one of your kids is having a birthday party? WHAT THEN

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Enfield posted:

i have bright orange ceramic plates i bought as a set at kmart

ooooh you shouldnt use ceramics (bad for the environment)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Look at these animals:

SICKENING

I am going to murder this family:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Icept posted:

what if one of your kids is having a birthday party? WHAT THEN

That is definitely not what Im talking about and I think you knew this all along!!!

Other legit uses:
-Picnics
-BBQ shacks
-Bringing baked goods to a bake sale eg:

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

i do bc i hate washing dishes. i'm a lazy slob and i've made peace with that

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Step forth and defend your shitpile lifestyle

I have a shitpile life

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Big cuck butt cuck.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Feranon posted:

Ah our first volunteer.....you're cruising for a bruising, pal

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
CA is in a drought nigguh cant just be wasting water washing dishes all day, look at this idiot, im conservingthe environment

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Some people don't like bathing their hands in rotten food water OP, besides the amount of water you use washing dishes is a bigger dent to the environment then a dude cutting down a tree to make 500 000 paper plates

so before you starting knocking my life style how about you take a look in the mirror and say "Im an idiot"

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
on the reg, it's trashy, we have extra because of the Super Bowl party, who cares I'm lazy as gently caress

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"paper plates are bad for the enviroment" then why don't you eat from your hands or just place the food on the loving table in front of you and just wipe it down after?

guess you don't really care that much eh?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
how are paper plates bad? they biodegrade, doofus

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i only use trenchers

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just dump the slop into my food trough thanks

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

When I warm up my pizza pockets on a paper plate and the cheese melts and sticks to it i don't think "That's going to be a pain in the rear end to wash" i think "haha, i'm throwing THIS baby out"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Digital Fingers posted:

Some people don't like bathing their hands in rotten food water OP, besides the amount of water you use washing dishes is a bigger dent to the environment then a dude cutting down a tree to make 500 000 paper plates

so before you starting knocking my life style how about you take a look in the mirror and say "Im an idiot"

Aaaahhhhh yesss this is the response I was looking for.

A) i dont give a poo poo about the environment
B) its about class & dignity, two qualites of which you are clearly deficient
C) kiss my butt

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

My parents did this to "avoid making more dishes" and I hated it so bad

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ever since i heard about that poo poo htey were doing at gitmo I've just been funneling a food slurry up my rear end, its much more efficient

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I eat out of a dog bowl with my wife's foot on my neck.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont even use the microwave :smugdog: i know this because it broke about a week ago. i only used it set set timers and apparently if you leave it running for 20 mins for no reason it breaks

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
* has date over for dinner * (unrealistic for most goons but work w me here)
* serves trash on a dixie plate *

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Pizza night is great. No plates to clean OR utensils.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Aaaahhhhh yesss this is the response I was looking for.

A) i dont give a poo poo about the environment
B) its about class & dignity, two qualites of which you are clearly deficient
C) kiss my butt

class and dignity are concepts invented by the bourgeois ruling class to further separate them from you and to make you work against your own best interests, like using paper plates as only one example.

just lol if thats what you built your world view around. It's amazing to me how far you people will go to defend your on servitude.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Feranon posted:

My niece does this and uses disposable plastic cutlery as well. The only silverware she had was steak knives.

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
I knew an American exchange student in Japan that would buy a new fry pan from the dollar/100¥ store every time he cooked because he was too lazy to wash it afterwards
:911:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

you can turn paper plates into funny masks, checkmate

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I forgot to add that I line my dog bowl with a paper plate to avoid dirtying it.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
My friend is a lazy nerd that uses them for regular dinner. Ya pretty white trashy. But I've never bitched to him about it cuz whenever I'm over and he's cooking I get free meat and stuff on a paper plate. I've been trained to not make fun in a very pavlovian manner.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

AFter you use one side of a paper plate you can fold it in two and use the other side to wipe your butt (after you poo of course lol)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Digital Fingers posted:

class and dignity are concepts invented by the bourgeois ruling class to further separate them from you and to make you work against your own best interests, like using paper plates as only one example.

just lol if thats what you built your world view around. It's amazing to me how far you people will go to defend your on servitude.

Ok yah keep telling yourself that. Let me guess: you don't shower every day either

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Look at these animals:

SICKENING

I am going to murder this family:

two out of three of those are probably correct. for example, you might either have more family over for a special occasion than you have evenly sized plates, or your extended family could be insufferable shitheads who squabble over the slightest thing such as washing dishes. But sure if you do it every night you're probably just a lazy poo poo

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nathilus posted:

My friend is a lazy nerd that uses them for regular dinner. Ya pretty white trashy. But I've never bitched to him about it cuz whenever I'm over and he's cooking I get free meat and stuff on a paper plate. I've been trained to not make fun in a very pavlovian manner.

You, my friend, are a fine goon. You recognize the fault in your friends actions, yet you don't chastise him for it for you obviously have--class & dignity

Keep being excellent friend

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if im going to cook myself a nice ribeye or burger on my cast iron i sure as hell aint putting it on a floppy rear end paper plate. presentation is key: you eat with your eyes before you eat with your mouth

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

i use paper plates ebcause im lazy + its easier than doing dishes fuk u op

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
The kind of people who let maggots grow in their crockpot are the kinds that buy paper plates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
How do you feel about paper cups in the bathroom?

• Locked thread