Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Look at these animals:

SICKENING

I am going to murder this family:

two out of three of those are probably correct. for example, you might either have more family over for a special occasion than you have evenly sized plates, or your extended family could be insufferable shitheads who squabble over the slightest thing such as washing dishes. But sure if you do it every night you're probably just a lazy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Oh also sometimes you eat something that doesn't deserve a clean plate, like a cold piece of pizza, and it's wasteful to dirty a washable dish but it's loving messy and dumb to use just a napkin or even worse just lay it on the furniture directly

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kuato posted:

lol if you use plates or utensils, just lol. i don't even own a microwave either.
if you're wealthy/busy/etc enough to rarely eat anything at home but takeout, this also makes sense

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

FordPRefectLL posted:

my mom is like 200k in debt and can barely afford to pay rent and eats nothing but takeout
true, not being able to afford things doesn't stop some people, but that's another thread

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You're actively fighting against proletariat interests by buying paper plates (which are one of many disposable goods produced by Koch corporations). You brought up class struggle not me.
There are like a thousand brands of paper plates, if that really stuck in your craw I think you could probably find one that isn't

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gently caress da Mods posted:

never said "your kids"

talking about the children who will inherit the earth——have u no compassion>?
have you been on any video game voice chat in the past decade

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gently caress da Mods posted:

admittedly, no. I dont play video games
find a youtube clip of one then, you'll lose that compassion right quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post