Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

wanna visit dat farm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

bobbilljim posted:

#trolleythief #cartcriminal

nope I paid actual nz currency for that trolley try again [I don't know where the "vendor" got it from]

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
#ReceivingStolenGoods

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nope. legit bought try again. it's ok to be jealous of my hobo fire/bbq

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
just because you paid money for it doesn't mean it isn't stolen

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

that is generally true.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

however legit bought in this case means, I have bought it legally. legitimately. thanks for reading.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.
who are you trying to convince here?

we don't care if you run your farm off stolen trolleys, rustled sheep, and kidnapped filipino labourers

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

infernal machines posted:

who are you trying to convince here?

we don't care if you run your farm off stolen trolleys, rustled sheep, and kidnapped filipino labourers

indonesian, not filipino

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

zen death robot posted:

what the hell is this thread about and why do I have it bookmarked?

microsoft's edge browser and its relation to a certain less than ethical farmer from the shire

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
"it stops being stolen property once you've bought it from the thief!"
-anger moo bovine

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i bought it fair and square. doesn't matter if he nicked it from pak 'n save, i bought it from him legit and legal like

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

blowfish posted:

wow egdey

haha

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

zen death robot posted:

I can only really explain my own poor choices.

but not my choice to pay $20 to the owner of a closing down supermarket for one of his surplus trolleys. some sweet times had with that thing. mean burgers and steaks. mean.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
just hope there's nothing harmful in the metal/paint/whatever that could get into your food.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I can only really explain my own poor choices.

but not my choice to pay $20 to the owner of a closing down supermarket for one of his surplus trolleys. some sweet times had with that thing. mean burgers and steaks. mean.

farmers dont go to the supermarket silly goose

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

nah it's fine stop being such a pussy if it's good enough for a hobo it is good enough for me and you.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

mishaq posted:

farmers dont go to the supermarket silly goose

I do.

therefore...

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
you don't know fun until you've ridden a well-greased pallet jack from one end of a warehouse to the other, and out onto the loading dock, without touching the ground

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

enough about your sex life

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:mmmhmm:

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
it's okay moo cow I still respect your choice to be identified as a non farmer and wish you the best of luck during your transition

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

ahmeni posted:

it's okay moo cow I still respect your choice to be identified as a non farmer and wish you the best of luck during your transition

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
are shopping torlleys stainless steel? i kind of want to have 1 for a barbie now. gettin a bit jel.

wehere do u put ur coals moo cow or do u just "put a fire under it" as i liek to say. it would be p cool to have shopping trolley pattern grill marks on a burg imo

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

zen death robot posted:

is this the thread where shagger declared he was making a windows store app for windows phone 10 with skymensch

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I haven't had time to work on it.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:(

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
When I'm pissed off at a criminal's actions I think about how good it is that they're in jail being raped.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

they are just learning how to be better criminals in there, when they get out they get out to MORE THIEVING!

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
and thats why edge is a bad browser!

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
windows is garbage and you're a trash poor for using it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

JewKiller 3000 posted:

windows is garbage and you're a trash poor for using it

so edgy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcL0mjMjw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
egde wtf

• Locked thread