Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

the culminator posted:

Thats not the scarlett letter

I read that in Jr. High, it wasn't as bad as the book we read after it, The Black Pearl.

Worst from High School would have to be the novel one of the science teacher's at the school wrote about how giant scorpions and insects take over the Earth. They came to rule the future because environmentalists went too far and created a clean air machine that over oxygenated the Earth's atmosphere so all in invertebrates got huge and then we nuked them and made them super smart.

Weird thing is the teacher that wrote is was HUGELY against marijuana or any other drug use.

I took an F on the project because the book report I did for it was just echoing my dad's very valid and borderline vulgar criticisms of the book after I read some of it out loud to him when he asked me why i wasn't reading my book for class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
gently caress you if you don't like Twain, Chaucer, Doyle and Faulkner .

Kids who wouldn't shut up about Poe were always tremendous self important fuckheads

• Locked thread