Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
You
I/me
Us/we/our
View Results

• Locked thread
Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
In the system.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4vMvJcP4TA

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

obsequious worm

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
I talk to myself out loud soooo loving much. It's so bad that I'll ask a question out loud and then answer it. I sometimes find myself using the word "we" to describe myself like I have multiple personalities or something but I don't, it's just me talking to me, and that ends up becoming we.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

lil pissbitch posted:

I talk to myself out loud soooo loving much. It's so bad that I'll ask a question out loud and then answer it. I sometimes find myself using the word "we" to describe myself like I have multiple personalities or something but I don't, it's just me talking to me, and that ends up becoming we.

me too, little pissbitch

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'll sometime change up my voice or do an accent while talking to myself.

we're our own best friends.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I talk to myself a lot
Almost always "I" tho

Rip you "we" internal monologue guys

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I take the tone of an omniscient yet mildly benevolent overlord.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

I use the second person when I berate myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Doc Friday posted:

I use the second person when I berate myself.

Yeah.
"Well you're a loving idiot, sout."
"Yep, good job, keep dropping poo poo on the floor."
I occasionally break into the first person for an exclamation like "gently caress me."

• Locked thread