Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
coffee?
yes, black
yes, cream and sugar like a girl
no, cocaine
no, bleach
View Results

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i don't really drink any caffeine but recently i've been drinking a cup of the office coffee black every other morning and i think it helps me not fall asleep at my desk. ive heard coffee can actually be kinda healthy or whatever. should i become one of thsoe coffee people? my friends drink coffee but are huge tards about it only drinking french press exotic blend poofter poo poo and i dont think that lifestyle is for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Coffee is good.

Next?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:sludgepal:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Is crack all it's coffeed up to be?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A little coffee now and then makes for pleasant days and a lot of coffee in the end makes for a pleasant enema. -Nietzsche

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i pretty much drink nothing but alcohol and coffe and lately my one eye has been twitching uncontrallabley

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Coffee really grinds me the right way OP.

Falukorv
Jun 23, 2013

A funny little mouse!
I don't think so. Although I'm in the minority in a country with one of the highest per capita consumption of coffee. I've had to turn it down a lot.

My reasons are:
Don't like the taste
I get easily restless and I am by nature a little jittery and coffee only makes this worse.
Heartburn/sour stomach

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
After you've been drinking it consistently for a while it will no longer wake you up, but you'll feel like poo poo every morning until you drink your first cup so you'll think it still works.

Other than that it's pretty great.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
yes, coffee rips

Falukorv posted:

I don't think so. Although I'm in the minority in a country with one of the highest per capita consumption of coffee.

My reasons are:
Don't like the taste
I get easily restless and I am by nature a little jittery and coffee only makes this worse.
Heartburn/sour stomach

well excuse me princess

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Worst thing about going to Britain is they all drink Tea and the coffee you can get is total poo poo.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
You're putting it in the wrong end. Piping hot and soothing deep inside your colon is the only safe and effective way to enjoy Janeway's blacktar heroin.

:goonsay:
:biotruths:

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Helsing posted:

After you've been drinking it consistently for a while it will no longer wake you up, but you'll feel like poo poo every morning until you drink your first cup so you'll think it still works.

Other than that it's pretty great.

thats why i'm afraid to be a "coffee" person i dont want to get addicted. one addiction is enogh for me.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Falukorv posted:

I don't think so. Although I'm in the minority in a country with one of the highest per capita consumption of coffee. I've had to turn it down a lot.

My reasons are:
Don't like the taste
Heartburn/sour stomach

I read this post in Woody Allen's voice.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i just hang 5 teabags in the coffee pot and run the water with no coffee grounds
makes some good tea

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

yes black coffee is amazing

but whats better is bulletproof coffee with grass-fed cow butter and brain octane oil. it has made me impervious to small-arms ammunition and I no longer fear american police officers.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Drink coffee in a bath robe on a Sunday morning like a real loving middle class American and stop questioning your testosterone

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

gary oldmans diary posted:

i just hang 5 teabags in the coffee pot and run the water with no coffee grounds
makes some good tea

That's a lot of guys hovering over a coffee pot.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
on sunday morning butter some toast and dip it in your coffee
every other day butter some hot dog and dip it in your coffee

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Never understood the allure. I think it's entirely placebo

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Coffee is good because it doesn't smell like gasoline

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Yo, true brew bros take their coffee as black as a primo mandingo inside a creamy pale porcelain mug that's as pale as my wifes skin.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's the world's most popular drug of course it's good you idiot.

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Black coffee is good and having low tolerance for caffeine is better

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
I used to drink coffee every day. I could put down a whole pot of it myself in one morning.

As I've gotten older, however, it tends to disagree with me more often. I went completely without coffee for a couple years, switching to energy drinks or 5-hour energy shots for my wake-up juice, and my stomach thanked me by being less upset and touchy.

Recently, I've started drinking just one cup per week, when I go to visit the parents. Ya know, to be social, since they drink it like water all day long. Just one cup a week gives me the shits later in the day almost like clockwork. :(

So I dunno. I like the taste of coffee, and it does wake me up when I'm dragging in the morning, but I don't like gettin the squirts afterward.

That's my coffee story.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I drink a lot of Monster myself. Had heart palpitations the other day, just tells me that it's working though i think

Crack
Apr 10, 2009
Dont be a pussy just drink the coffee

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

woodch posted:

I used to drink coffee every day. I could put down a whole pot of it myself in one morning.

As I've gotten older, however, it tends to disagree with me more often. I went completely without coffee for a couple years, switching to energy drinks or 5-hour energy shots for my wake-up juice, and my stomach thanked me by being less upset and touchy.

Recently, I've started drinking just one cup per week, when I go to visit the parents. Ya know, to be social, since they drink it like water all day long. Just one cup a week gives me the shits later in the day almost like clockwork. :(

So I dunno. I like the taste of coffee, and it does wake me up when I'm dragging in the morning, but I don't like gettin the squirts afterward.

That's my coffee story.

Coffee makes me regular. Between coffee email and shits the first hour of the day really flies by.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Put bourbon into coffee

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Falukorv posted:

My reasons are:
Don't like the taste
Heartburn/sour stomach

my nigga have you tried lsd?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I don't drink coffee because it's icky and I don't like it.

Currently, I drink Diet Caffeine Free Mtn Dew in between bottles of water. I'm not super in to how it erodes your stomach lining and eats away at your esophagus though so I've been thinking about switching to artificially sweetened tea.

Which one of you all goons know all about some good rear end artificially sweetened tea?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Dave_Indeed posted:

Currently, I drink Diet Caffeine Free Mtn Dew in between bottles of water. I'm not super in to how it erodes your stomach lining and eats away at your esophagus though so I've been thinking about switching to artificially sweetened tea.

Which one of you all goons know all about some good rear end artificially sweetened tea?

yes, arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I just drink coffee with a touch of milk and sugar because the coffee I drink is really cheap low quality. When I finally pay off my student loans I'm getting freshly roasted beans and grind it at home moments before brewing.

Chavsmyboy
Jan 22, 2016
Study Claims People Who Like Their Coffee Black Are More Likely To Have Psychopathic Tendencies - google it

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No but it's a good drink

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Get an aeropress and a Mr Cofeee automatic burr grinder for home op, they're cheap and make good coffee easily with very little cleanup.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dreezy posted:

yes, arizona diet green tea w ginseng.

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

Buy the maeda-en green tea bags and some stevia I guess

Or the Tenren Tung Ting teabags if you want not green.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Dave_Indeed posted:

Thanks brah. I will try this and report back here after.

Make sure to update us, I hope it doesn't upset your dewicate wuddle tumtum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I put milk and baileys in my coffee it's the best

• Locked thread