Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aug 4, 2010

Applewhite posted:

In this episode we travel to bonnie old Scotland to hopefully finally solve the secret of the Loch Ness Monster!

*Paddles around with a snorkel and an underwater camera for three hours*

*Makes big deal about rock with "scratches" on it that could "only have been put there by a creature with enormous, diamond-hard claws"*

ive seen nessie, shes real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

www posted:

ive seen nessie, shes real.

Oh good well we can put the issue to rest, then.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
"Guys, let's check the Ghostbox and see what the nearby spirits have to say about this haunting."

*The Ghost Box hums with random radio transmissions, but you can piece together one word.*

~"fffff...ffff.........ags"~

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I roll my ghost dice... 18! My ghost scimitar gets a critical hit! 24 ghost damage!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Some people tell tales that this bog is haunted by a bog witch. Tonight, we're finally going to prove that it is.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
This factory is haunted by a ghost who apparently likes Affliction t-shirts... so I've decided to lure him out with just a few of them from my wardrobe.

*dumptruck slowly begins backing in and the cameraman is washed away in a tide of t-shirts*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://twitter.com/Zak_Bagans/status/692043020909162498

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Has anyone seen that finding Bigfoot show with a bunch of Hill Billy's running around the woods with guns shooting blanks into the darkness and playing 7 year old me's "oh no the monster got me" game? I wish I thought to record that so I could have a TV show....

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Yeah. And I would've got away with it if it weren't for you meddling goons!

O poo poo too soon. Keep on investigating

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
Zak Teabagens here and tonight we'll be investigating this abandoned prison and in this very cell I'm in, an inmate named Big John Assrammer was housed. It's reported that he would rape all the new inmates right here, so I've decided that I will stay in this cell with my pants down until he ghost rapes me in my totally straight rear end. So, Big John I hear you like to do gay stuff to all the new fish, well here I am just arrived on the cell block I dare you to try and shove that big thick ghost cock up my non gay butt.

No wait guys, I'm provoking him. Totally no homo its for the show bro's..

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Oh no guys a ghost just came in here and laid a huge fart! You just missed him!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ScorpioMajesty posted:

Has anyone seen that finding Bigfoot show with a bunch of Hill Billy's running around the woods with guns shooting blanks into the darkness and playing 7 year old me's "oh no the monster got me" game? I wish I thought to record that so I could have a TV show....

This is sincerely great entertainment. That one fat guy they cram into the tightest camo fabric possible...

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Ghost if you are here give me a sign.
*nothing*
Well gently caress you too.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgKNOtiH6uE

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
https://youtu.be/vu_uegSEjmM

Watch Zak's reaction when a woman walks by and looks at him.

naem
May 29, 2011

ScorpioMajesty posted:

Is that the show where they text message each other and show it on the screen so it feels like you have friends

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Today we investigate the mystery of the haunted school science lab.

*opens door to science lab and tentatively steps inside*

H-h-h-hello? If there are any spirits present, we mean you no harm, we're here on a mission of exploration and peace.

*Pans camera slowly across the room. Plastic lab skeleton is suddenly illuminated by Night Vision*

*SCARE CHORD!*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA *audio breaks*

*Panicked running and heavy breathing for forty five seconds as I sprint all the way back to the Ghost Adventure Bus*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
guys i gots paranermal activities inmy home

also im being haunted by cps ghosts? ghost hunters pls help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

And here children is where they used to teach evolution alongside the true word of mister Christ. But now we know if evolution was real Darwin would've evolved instead of dying memes are the only true word peace to Christ my soul soldier in heaven above fighting off the gay science ghosts that are desperately trying to invade earth and marry u

• Locked thread