Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
THEY say the hardest part of roller skating is telling your parents youre gay but maybe roller skating is actually the easiest way of telling your parents your gay?
Can anyone confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I was born in the rink op

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

confirmed

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Think this'll do

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i sleep on the floor

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
Rollerblades will do it.

Regular skates, idk

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Calbiyum posted:

THEY say the hardest part of roller skating is telling your parents youre gay but maybe roller skating is actually the easiest way of telling your parents your gay?
Can anyone confirm

I'm not sure, how hard was it to convince your parents you were gay after your dad caught you roller skating in your bedroom?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
"roller skate and gay" is the gay version of "netflix and chill"

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

City of Tampa posted:

"roller skate and gay" is the gay version of "netflix and chill"

Me and my friends do it a lot

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a brand new pair of roller skates

You've got a brand new ski

I think we should get together

And slide them into me

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
When I was young in the early 80s, going to the roller rink was about the straightest thing you could do. Put on some tight jeans and skate backwards for an hour, do "the whip" a couple of times, then fingerbang some slut you just met behind the claw game.

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

criscodisco posted:

When I was young in the early 80s, going to the roller rink was about the straightest thing you could do. Put on some tight jeans and skate backwards for an hour, do "the whip" a couple of times, then fingerbang some slut you just met behind the claw game.

I picture the slut being ur avatar

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
its actually roller blading that's gay, roller skating is for girls

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i prefer soap shoes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is rollerskate and gay like netflix and chill but for gays?

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

is rollerskate and gay like netflix and chill but for gays?

City of tampa said this too you want to make this a thing guys

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This video should answer all of your questions, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuv_YcpM4nU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

criscodisco posted:

How do you get behind the claw game??

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Are you fingerbanging the slut while behind the claw machine, or are you fingerbanging a slut that you met while on some unrelated adventure behind the claw machine?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Gutcruncher posted:

Are you fingerbanging the slut while behind the claw machine, or are you fingerbanging a slut that you met while on some unrelated adventure behind the claw machine?

Both, haven't you ever been to a rink?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Ice skating > roller skating

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
No, pay attention this time.

You meet her while you're skating backwards, then wink at her during the part of the whip where you're holding hands. Then you take her behind the claw game to finger her. It's not really behind the game, just to the side where the guy at the Snack Shack can't see you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Roller skating doesn't get you bashed nor shamed and shunned as a weirdo. Usually.

• Locked thread