Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
foe.

I salute you, ice fishers of the American tundra!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvXQmMf3tP0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Wow I hadn't seen this episode, thanks.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
jesus christ thats not how to build a fire goes at all

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
This is one my favorite shows ever. The only boring episode was the Matt Dillon one.

The best was either Willem Dafoe or Jim Jarmusch.

"Both fishermen are covered in sores and boners"

Chavsmyboy
Jan 22, 2016
I like how your title was too long but you completed it at the start of the thread! That was very clever of you, it baited my click (fishing pun intended)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
willem de foe is actually really short he's the rumored human/gremlin hybrid

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

LegoPirateNinja posted:

jesus christ thats not how to build a fire goes at all

Dammit Willem. Is that Empire Strikes Back meets to build a fire meets white fang or something? Wait... We got a hit here boys! Willem you're a genius!

HP Hovercraft
Jan 1, 2006

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Dennis Hopper in Thailand is probably my favorite episode but this one is great too.

Cheese on cheese?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I like the Tom Waits episode where he's too hung over / seasick to be on the boat for too long so he just decides to go back and drink with the locals. Then he puts a fish in his pants.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

amityville anus posted:

willem de foe is actually really short he's the rumored human/gremlin hybrid

Well he was the Green Goblin.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Stretch Marx posted:

Well he was the Green Goblin.

No, I said gremlin, not goblin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Rich Hall's Fishing Show was a lot of fun at times, as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQ-2R9MqBQ

• Locked thread