Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Airborne Viking posted:

I'm not defending any specific family movies, but personifying animals/toys/anything has kind of been a staple of children's animation (and even live action) since the birth of film.

Movies are all stupid, just people pretending to be different people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
the hobbit movies were so bad they made me retroactively like the LOTR movies a little bit less

Nightcrawler was dope

radiatinglines posted:

I walked out of The Great Gatsby. Baz lurhmann sucks

And yeah the first hobbit movie was a huge disappointment so I didn't see the other two

honestly I didn't even mind 1, but 2 started to get kinda obvious CGI everywhere and silly/dumb and then 3 was just my god 3 hours of bad hobbit fan fic.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Anthropomorphised fish?! What are hacks doing, making films for children?

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
Fury Road absolutely takes the cake for most overrated.

• Locked thread