Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If I could have any super powers it would be Cat Power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Pretty sure there's a Sandman one shot that's sorta like that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

Hob is close but he's still got issues.

That's the dude he makes immortal then stops in and says "hi" once a century right? It's hard to make narrative fiction that's both entertaining and without hardship, but on the whole I wouldn't think of him as one of those where immortality is a curse.

Opposite end of the scale, I've been re-reading Lucifer and there's a woman who's immortal, but has a miscarriage every morning.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I think the gems mostly just do what needs to happen for the narrative, so I want whichever one most people think is the worst, because it's a great narrative when that person triumphs over everyone else.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

WickedHate posted:

Great, yet another wrestling derail.

Do you honestly think wrestling invented the concept of an underdog?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ror posted:

I still have Secret Wars 8 and 9 to read and then just about every single new title Marvel has released.

Holy poo poo.

You're in for a treat.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

Alito or Thomas, please?

Go for Alito, Thomas wouldn't know how to vote with both Alito and Scalia gone.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Because I was apparently smart and loaded up on Deadpool poo poo we did $1700 just in Deadpool sales today.

drat son, was anything in particular more popular, or was there something you recommended more to people who were just "give me Deadpool"?

And a general question for everyone, Cable and Deadpool is supposed to be a good series, right? I've been meaning to check it out.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

What is Scarlet? Because I'm always up for more Bendis/Maleev.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Imagine a more social justice oriented Punisher, except it's hipster chick from Portland mad that her equally hipster boyfriend got shot by cops.
That sounds exactly like my jam.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I am getting really tired of snake people complaining about how bad snake people are and then getting really mad when informed that they are themselves snake people.

Honestly, we really do all need to unite and kill the boomers.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Does everyone but me have that stupid extension?

Probably, it does help put anti-millennial "think pieces" in proper perspective.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Squizzle posted:

I've thought about the boomer issue a lot, and the main problem I see is that everyone would want to exempt parent or a grandparent or a teacher or whoever from the death squads. We'd end up killing, at best, half that vile generation.

My solution is to just revoke their voting franchise. I think it would solve most of the problems in a few years.

My alternative is just killing everyone over a certain net worth and splitting up their stuff.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

No, then we end up killing the good ones who fund useful causes and invent cool poo poo too.

The solution is to kill all the Republicans, everyone stop pussy-footing around with this "what no we just gotta get all the rich old white people" nonsense and say it plain. It's not like it takes the NSA to crack that particular code, just admit it. You'll feel better.

I'm willing to bet Zuckerberg votes Democratic and I'd have zero issue gutting him from his taint to his jaw bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Last year someone suggested (seriously, as far as I can tell) that Squirrel Girl was designed to fail so that Marvel didn't have to keep making stuff with a female lead.

I love the idea of false flag comic books.

• Locked thread