Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Yeah idgi. The "call me bluegrey" is weird, but other than that he seems like a chill dude who is proud xof writing comedy.

Wish my grandpa would get off his lazy rear end and do stuff like this, but he always complains that he's too busy lying under a gigantic mohnd of dirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
This guy owns. not you op you are irrelevant

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
classmate is great but I'll be honest, I don't trust that bee.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Drunk Nerds posted:

Yeah idgi. The "call me bluegrey" is weird, but other than that he seems like a chill dude who is proud xof writing comedy.

Wish my grandpa would get off his lazy rear end and do stuff like this, but he always complains that he's too busy lying under a gigantic mohnd of dirt

lol

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
wtf who gives a poo poo sounds like any other middle aged shut in

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

mdm posted:

wtf who gives a poo poo sounds like any other middle aged shut in

But enough about the OP... :haw:

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shaquin posted:

I bet your girlfriend really digs him

I bet the OP really digs his skull open when he finds the dudes texts on his gf's phone

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

what was his name?
http://webm.land/media/GcYW.webm

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Banana singer man is excellent and sounds like he is a happy person who takes pride in a life goals and achievements. (As he should) The OP is a bitter loser who makes fun of people he thinks are lesser than him and have done nothing to harm or affect his life in any way. Weird people who don't hurt themselves or others make the world interesting.

The punishment in this case is not ban/gas. The punishment time served. The OP's life is punishment enough.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

This dude posted these videos publicly on YouTube. I'm not hiding in the shadows taking pictures of him lol. He literally said "google me". Chill the gently caress out.

its cool, its public information so its totally not creepy you guys.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Wow short of 3olives I've never seen so much vitriol towards another GBS poster.

Lets be thankful that Windows98 grants us access into his unorthodox lifestyle

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Wow short of 3olives I've never seen so much vitriol towards another GBS poster.

that one troon was far worse than windows98. and the alcoholic halfway house lawyer. or the anime pedophile hellthreaders.

win98 sucked, but not as bad as some other freaks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress is right you guys. Let's just enjoy this.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
what the hell is wrong with you people. the man hit a guy with a shovel for loving his girlfriend. i probably wouldve done worse, in fact i have done worse and for less. its stupid and retarded but jesus christ you have

Lonos Oboe posted:

Banana singer man is excellent and sounds like he is a happy person who takes pride in a life goals and achievements. (As he should) The OP is a bitter loser who makes fun of people he thinks are lesser than him and have done nothing to harm or affect his life in any way. Weird people who don't hurt themselves or others make the world interesting.

The punishment in this case is not ban/gas. The punishment time served. The OP's life is punishment enough.

like some sort of retarded goon judge banging a squeaky rubber gavel. get over yourselves.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
rear end gently caress retards

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

He used a lethal weapon and didn't even cripple the guy, that is kind of funny

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i think burnyface is serious for once, guys

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

yeah i get this alot. get hosed.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Enfield posted:

yeah i get this alot. get hosed.

dont flame me bro

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill be damned if im going to let a bunch of limp wristed retards who abhor violence simply based soley on the fact theyre afraid to go outside unless they get carried off by a giant carrion bird bevause they were fat in highschool *takes breath* troll me

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
OP he likely has a bigger dick than you

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

look at this guy pretending not to be a rereg

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
It was probably unnecessary to file in one by one with infidelity based shovel puns. Thread making GBS threads is kinda bad and looking at the OP Windows 98 never suggests much ill towards the man, more curiosity really.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

look at this guy pretending not to be a rereg

Im from reddit!!

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

that one troon was far worse than windows98. and the alcoholic halfway house lawyer. or the anime pedophile hellthreaders.

win98 sucked, but not as bad as some other freaks

Lmao yeah psyopmonkey was the worst poster of all. She singlehandedly renders the gbs irc unreadable

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

what the hell is wrong with you people. the man hit a guy with a shovel for loving his girlfriend. i probably wouldve done worse, in fact i have done worse and for less. its stupid and retarded but jesus christ you have

like some sort of retarded goon judge banging a squeaky rubber gavel. get over yourselves.

I agree w Enfield

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its quite the hot take.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

its quite the hot take.

arg

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ive killed scores of men with gardening implements

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

satanic splash-back posted:

He used a lethal weapon and didn't even cripple the guy, that is kind of funny

It's more embarrassing to attack a group of people with a car and only get charged with assault and battery. It makes Tiny Nuggs looks like Albert Fish.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
seems to any regular person that grant is doing better than your girlfriend, since he has two videos that you have linked, while she has none. I imagine this guy. I picture him in my head making carrot blueberry songs. I can't even pictre your girlfriend sucking my balls because you have provided zero evidence she even exists to do so.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

doxx your sex doll, op

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Is she home schooled with you as her brother and your crazy?

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
lol your girlfriend most likely goes to an online college if she has to post to discussions like this.

this guy? he owns.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
This guy had me at "yoyoyoyoyo mass grave".

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i really do not miss the one online class each semester someone would sucker me into adding to my schedule at community college at all

even with it being a B if you apply twenty minutes to it a week, the whole chatroom w/ 18 year olds and 40 year olds thing just never felt good

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
my gf is a professor at a state uni and recently they got some euphoric from their own intelligence turbo atheist redditor libertarian who sent out really dumb emails whining about liberals to all the faculty. It was really funny reading this guy go on about how rational and logical he was while everyone else were emotional blubbering fools as he was doing perhaps the dumbest and most irrational thing ever with his belief system.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Enfield posted:

out of all goons i respect u the most

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

:ironicat: gently caress it pretend this ironicat is slowly growing larger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Larry Parrish posted:

Epic IMO that the mods let the weirdo attempted shovel murder guy post his threads about how normal he is for dating teenagers and being a 40 year old IT man desperately trying to act young again

lol wait windows 98 are you 40?! this revelation has struck me like a shovel to the brainpan

• Locked thread