Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

from.. reddit? like you live there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Enfield posted:

rear end gently caress retards

rename the forum to this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Shaquin posted:

I know you are a shovel toting savage retard and he appears to be a kindly loon elderly enough to have reared a good sized clan who seems to be interested in bettering himself through education so hoping he seduces and fucks your girl if it will not disrupt his own life but will disrupt yours HTH

Larry Parrish posted:

Epic IMO that the mods let the weirdo attempted shovel murder guy post his threads about how normal he is for dating teenagers and being a 40 year old IT man desperately trying to act young again

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Enfield making you all look FOOLISH!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

tbh with all the arguing about pointless minutiae you do I'd have pegged you for more of a receiving end of a face full of shovel type guy.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
at the GBS christmas party id spend 20 minutes listening to video game discussions and forums drama fingerwagging and dodging :tipshat: types giving me their unsolicited opinions about rape in game of thrones and pop outside for a smoke and see enfield there and be like dude gently caress these nerds lets find some coke and an unsanctioned mma fight

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The only red flag for me was the whole "Grantypoo" thing, OP. Otherwise I'd believe he's a normal, albeit "creative" person.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Enfield posted:

like some sort of retarded goon judge banging a squeaky rubber gavel. get over yourselves.

Yep, I was 100% serious

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

fyodor posted:

Enfield making you all look FOOLISH!

i have a g.i. joe from my childhood that reminds me of enfield

...he also has a crippling cocaine addiction

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
enfield is cool. lonos oboe is a crumbum

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

He used a lethal weapon and didn't even cripple the guy, that is kind of funny

I will say unless you are in an Evil Dead movie shovels aren't exactly razor sharp swords. Maybe if he brained the guy in the back of the head or hit him with the edge in the neck, but 99% of the ways a regular person could hit someone with a shovel would result in "Ouch, that really hurt" and not death.

Now if he beat him for several minutes the story'd be different, but Windows 98 would also be in prison then, so moot

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

enfield is cool. lonos oboe is a crumbum

Little known fact I dated Enfield IRL

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I got nothing against windows98 but I fail to see what's wrong with this so-called "crazy person"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
My bum is pretty crummy, you got me there.

• Locked thread