Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Pot Of Shoe posted:

I heard that when people have that high voice that sometimes it's because they were molested as a child and their brain won't let their voice mature past the age when it happened.

yeah i used to listen to loveline too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah i used to listen to loveline too

The thing what unleashed Adam Carolla and his thoughts on the world.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Watch teens react to me making GBS threads in the toilet (MUST SEE!!!!)

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pot Of Shoe posted:

I heard that when people have that high voice that sometimes it's because they were molested as a child and their brain won't let their voice mature past the age when it happened.

fukin hot. dont stop

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Adam Carolla proved this on LoveLine. Each time a women with a child voice called in they would soon find out that she was abused or molested at some point.

• Locked thread