Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I was jamming out to your king of the hill intro earlier today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Crash_N_Burn posted:

clicked on this expecting it to be lovely but it's not. the trump song in particular is pretty good

I'm all about the Trump song. Especially the "America is his employee" part. (again and again and again and again and again)

The Ben Carson and Stardust songs are also great. Keep cranking 'em out, dude!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

ChogsEnhour posted:

I don't know anything about the American Prime Ministers but I do want to vote for them all now! Thanks Hot Dad!

Also tried to make myself a Stardust ringtone but could never get it to kick in with the volume increase on my phone. My heart was in the right place though.

in america we actually call them chancellors. not prime ministers.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I just noticed that Bernie is sharing the pizza of prosperity with the black ladies who stormed his stage to yell at him. What a classy old freedom fighter. :)

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
girl touch is my poo poo, op

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

a starwar betamax posted:

Yo bros is this thread ready for the gilded mine???

throw the switch, barkman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
ted cruz is waiting for you!
there's not a thing you can do!
shirtless inside of your nightmares!
but then you wake and he's there in your room!

• Locked thread