Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
he is bender and jake thats pretty good on my book. he is on that level with the guy who plays brock samson and david putty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

Cnut the Great posted:

Actually, John DiMaggio's a loving rear end in a top hat and I'll never forgive him for what he did to me and my family.

no, that was Jon Benjamin. It was Jon Benjamin that got your dad in Indonesian prison and then bragged about it to TMZ. it's so annoying how people keep confusing the two guys, especially you of all people

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
i generally only respect fat people

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Oh wait, that's who was in master of none. I don't think I can tell those dudes apart.

That was Eric Wareheim

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
He owns that record that will never be broken

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
This is the first post ITT to mention Wakka from Final Fantasy X.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

zakharov posted:

Is his Break power "Flakka Flame"?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

zakharov posted:

Could have sworn several years ago I looked up a picture of him, and saw a black and white photo where he kind of had wakka's hair.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hes a stupid bitch who cried on marilyn's grave for 20 goddamn years, pretty fitting that YOU'D like him

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
All his voices sound like the same guy doing different voices, but they all sound good so I'm ok with it. Like, if I see Leonardo DiCaprio in a movie, he doesn't need to fool me into thinking he's literally another human being playing the character for me to believe he is that character, it's the same thing except with voices

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Cnut the Great posted:

Actually, John DiMaggio's a loving rear end in a top hat and I'll never forgive him for what he did to me and my family.

Move in, break up the weird Oedipal poo poo you had going on with your mom, make you now the lawn, get your GED, and apply for a shift at 7-11?

poo poo's good for you to do.

Poke Chop
Apr 27, 2008
Can confirm bender is dope. Saw him and Billy west at a con and they weren't charging for autographs. He recorded a 'bite my shiny metal rear end' video for me.

A+ would nerd again.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

they do cartoon voices during sex
and during psychotic meltdowns also

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
he was good in chowder considering his character said about 20 distinct words over the course of the series

FishMist
Apr 24, 2005

*sniff sniff*

Robot Randy posted:

he was good in chowder considering his character said about 20 distinct words over the course of the series

schitzel said 19 other words that weren't "ra-bla"?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
one episode had him chill enough it was just dimaggio speaking in a normal voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
itd be cool if he ever did a voice besides john dimaggio like how steve blum would be better if he ever did a voice besides steve blum

• Locked thread