Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

deep impact on vhs posted:

i don't wanna die ( ._.);

dont worry. i never get what i wish for.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
How much further do furries have to go before they're in the blades of a running wheat thresher

that would be fine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

i hope everyone dies soon

same

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

ChickenHeart posted:

How much further do furries have to go before they're in the blades of a running wheat thresher

that would be fine

Soon. With all the outrage warriors, they're being glossed over after years of hate. They're gonna want that attention back.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Zeroisanumber posted:

IDK. Yiff in hell, furfa...

ugh... I just can't muster the effort to put forth 2004-era hate for furries. Even stupid furries.

Time to go pick out a coffin, I guess.

There are much more worthy and annoying targets of disgust these days. Being a furry is weird and all but these days they pretty much keep to themselves at least.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Furries have done nothing to earn their reputation at all.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

Because nobody would care. People do this poo poo as a way to get attention, ain't nobody going to retweet your OC pump tiger.

Mods rename me to OC pump tiger

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

There are much more worthy and annoying targets of disgust these days. Being a furry is weird and all but these days they pretty much keep to themselves at least.

all of the furries i've met are more than happy to keep to themselves- the only reason i know they're furries is because they're friends of a friend of mine who i played a few seasons of day of defeat in CAL with back in like 2007, who mentioned he was a furry in passing once

they're really chill and nice and they don't try to shove it in anyone's face so i mean if they're not hurting anyone who cares?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

all of the furries i've met are more than happy to keep to themselves- the only reason i know they're furries is because they're friends of a friend of mine who i played a few seasons of day of defeat in CAL with back in like 2007, who mentioned he was a furry in passing once

they're really chill and nice and they don't try to shove it in anyone's face so i mean if they're not hurting anyone who cares?

i read a bit from a thread in a/t

some of the furries gently caress dogs/children

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

a lot of stupid people do a lot of stupid poo poo, but doesn't it seem a little unreasonable to paint everyone with the same brush?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
like let's say for example a goon did a terrorism and suddenly everyone was painting goons as evil, irredeemable monsters with nothing better to do than murder and destroy, wouldn't that bother you? inb4 ironic replies

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i went to the park the other day and saw larpers wearing tails not 50 feet from the childrens play set. have they no shame.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I practically stumbled into Anthrocon last year. It was my birthday, I took a bike ride, saw all the furries around the convention center and said "gently caress yeah, I've found my people."
I'm going next year; just need to make sure I'm shitfaced by 3:00 to catch the parade. A couple furries is weird enough but it sort of breaks your brain to see thousands.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

"i can't believe megan hosed a furry. MY megan. AND A FURRY UGH"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the one guy in every thread about furries making longwinded seriousposts about how furries are totally normal and unfairly maligned and coincidentally knows a whole lot of details about the furry fandom through friends of friends

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the one guy in every thread about furries making longwinded seriousposts about how furries are totally normal and unfairly maligned and coincidentally knows a whole lot of details about the furry fandom through friends of friends

i have no stake in this discussion, i think it's just a little unreasonable that people still have this hateboner for furries, you'd think by now they'd have a different target

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

like if you wanna bang a sexy cat lady cool fine and if you don't wanna be out about Your Furry Identity nobody's hurt but the spirit of comedy but you ain't fooling anyone just FYI

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
just lol @ this whole thread

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

like if you wanna bang a sexy cat lady cool fine and if you don't wanna be out about Your Furry Identity nobody's hurt but the spirit of comedy but you ain't fooling anyone just FYI

i wasn't aware that i had to fool people to be able to tell the truth, thanks for the protip!

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

um excuse me posted:

Furries have done nothing to earn their reputation at all.

correct

furries are very chill people who are just weird and still make pretty cool friends... kinda like anime nerds.

bronies, whovians, steven universe fans, people who self-identify as "gamers", and people who self-identify as some type of tumblr gender are equally weird, but they have all worked hard to earn their reputations and fully deserve the ire that they receive.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
One man in the history of all humankind raped a person. All men are rapists

One woman in the history of all humankind was manipulative. All women are manipulative.

Sith deal in absolutes.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

The Whole Internet posted:

correct

furries are very chill people who are just weird and still make pretty cool friends... kinda like anime nerds.

bronies, whovians, steven universe fans, people who self-identify as "gamers", and people who self-identify as some type of tumblr gender are equally weird, but they have all worked hard to earn their reputations and fully deserve the ire that they receive.

no

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

One woman in the history of all humankind was manipulative. All women are manipulative.

Sith deal in absolutes.

no

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

furries are inherently boroken

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

VendaGoat posted:

Sith deal in absolutes.

actually it's "only a sith deals in absolutes"
:goonsay:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

The Whole Internet posted:

correct

if the whole internet says so, who is anyone to disagree?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

post more twitter poo poo

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Bluemillion posted:

While we're on the subject, here's cookie crisp's latest mascot, Chip the Wolf:

:catstare:

Yo why is nobody talking about Chip's "Rocket Rider Invention"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gently caress da Mods posted:

post more twitter poo poo

Someone lost the argument! :toot:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
fdm is a really bad poster

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

gently caress da Mods posted:

furries are inherently boroken
________/

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

deadly_pudding posted:

Yo why is nobody talking about Chip's "Rocket Rider Invention"

Lol

The wolf sucks, bring back the cop and robber dog

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

therefore all goons are bad posters

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

error1 posted:

Ok, this one is fact

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Yeah, guys, there's no reason to treat everyone who is into sexual activities involving barnyard animals the same as the people who dress up as animals to pork each other while fantasizing about animal cock

That's like saying that everyone who lives in Philadelphia also lives in Pennsylvania

You judgmental bigots

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

error1 posted:

i'm a good poster

Tujague posted:

Yeah, guys, there's no reason to treat everyone who is into sexual activities involving barnyard animals the same as the people who dress up as animals to pork each other while fantasizing about animal cock

That's like saying that everyone who lives in Philadelphia also lives in Pennsylvania

You judgmental bigots

not all furries own fursuits :confused:

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3725148&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

not all furries own fursuits :confused:

Who the gently caress said they did?

Oh, never mind, it'll just be more disingenuous bullshit

I mean, "Good point."

edit hey you should draw a version of that comic where the guy with the kite can't figure out why ephebophiles are treated unfairly by the big, mean internet and sticks up for them every chance he gets

You could be the guy with the kite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Hogge Wild posted:

And they should probably be run over by a bus. Or shot in the dick.

But the harmless ones should be left alone long as they keep their creepy poo poo to themselves. But if they try to share how much they want to like bang Roger Rabbit or something and I DONT CARE OR WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT won't make them go away? Mock them for the freaks they are.

Also it would be nice if people would stop jerking off to cartoon stuff for kids. Or at least quit sharing it with the rest of us. Why do people wish to share their love of wanking to cartoons?

Do they expect us to join in or praise them? I don't understand.

• Locked thread