Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
what does tony do when cubs AREN'T watching? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Bluemillion posted:

While we're on the subject, here's cookie crisp's latest mascot, Chip the Wolf:

:catstare:

he's good at eating the cookie alright

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
my fursona is the sea swallow

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Nuebot posted:

Most of the furries I've met have been broken brained weirdos so maybe I just have the best luck in the world. It's all pretty anecdotal though but I'm okay with letting my experiences color my views of internet people I'll never meet. There are a startling amount of furries in the military though. That one's unexpected.

lol i dealt with a lot of military furries and it's some bizzaro poo poo. saw 'furry gay pride' etched onto a logbook not once, but twice

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Nuebot posted:

One of the military furries I got to know seemed normal, if excessively nerdy, at first. I say at first because once they became aware that we shared similar hobbies of playing video games and looking at stupid internet stuff they started becoming very open about sharing their plane fetish. Little anime plane girls. It was weird, and they were in the airforce which made it weirder. I didn't like talking about planes with them because it always sounded like they were about to jerk off mid conversation because he just loving loved planes. :smith: I wonder if he ever actually deployed, or even flew a jet.

yeah, that's pretty much how it went. i was discussing some nerdy game/tabletop poo poo and the guy starts talking about wicca, his furry poo poo and etc. met a total of 4 furries at my last command, and a bonus of some guy who photoshopped anime girls with pictures of himself hugging the air during his free time in the barracks.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
what about centaur people?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

so adorkable :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

social vegan posted:

gbs news report: gov't mandated breaks for 20 min regularly throughout the day at all science factories so everyone can snap one off 2 their favourite undertale character

lol if you don't do that during work

• Locked thread